Ratings for Dr. V. Khediguian

Dr. V Khediguian is official retired. I saw him 1 month ago at Glen Site ( royal Vic) he was there for an appointment. He has difficulty walking but nevertheless an amazing doctor and a very caring human being. He was my Wife`s pediatrician and our two daughters afterward. God Bless Him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Does anyone know if Dr. Khediguian still practices? He was my doctor 20 yrs ago and I would love for him to see my son. The number listed doesn't seem to be in fonction :( He was such a good doctor, they don't make them like him anymore and if they do, I still haven't found him ;)

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Was my doctor since i was 3 days old. He's beyond amazing. Always loved his job and children, and always stayed positive no matter what. Always knew what was wrong and how to fix it/what to prescribe. I'm 18 now and wish I could still go and see him when I'm sick. Hopefully will still be around when I have my children... God bless him truly amazing.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

My daughter loves her Dr. He is so helpful. She has been sick for the past few weeks now and the and every time I call i get to see him the same day. The only thing I did not like was the smoke smell at the office. But overall I really like him compare to the other drs i have seen.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Quel médecin extraordinaire! Il voit mes enfants depuis 18 ans et il a toujours pris tout le temps nécessaire pour les rassurer au besoin et donner des explications à la perfection. Si tous les médecins étaient comme lui...

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Very helpful everytime I went. He's very good with kids...

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Chaque fois quand mon garçon avait un problème il donne le redevenu immédiatement. Il est professional et très aimable. Son service est toujours efficace

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

Ihad a very bad experience when I gave birth to my 1st daughter. She had to be put in a humidity filled incubator because the amniotic fluid dried up in her nose. On numerous occasions I requested to see the doctor to ask some questions, but I was there from tuesday until friday and he never came to see me.The nurses told me he was too busy to see me. A doctor should never be too busy to answer a parents question, espescially when u have no clue as to what's going on. Not to be recommended. The nursing staff at st-mary's is amazing .

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008