Ratings for Dr. David A. Knoll

If you cannot visibly see your illness, I would pick another doctor because this one isn't helpful. He does not appear to have any knowledge of invisible illnesses.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

It is an honor to be a patient of Dr. Knoll. I didn't know doctors like him still exists. Instead of the patient mill factories I had experienced in the past, I now feel like my doctor and his staff actually know me. I'm never rushed and his staff has been more than helpful when I call. So very glad I found him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

I see Dr. Knoll at his office on North Houston St in Maryville and have for several years. Both of the reviews on here are from patient's family members from a nursing facility that I understand he is medical director at. In my opinion, Dr Knoll is a very caring, very knowledgeable doctor. He spends a good amount of time with me and listens to my concerns and deals with them in my best interest. His staff is excellent. Melissa the receptionist is very soft spoken and goes out of her way to help me in anyway she can whether it be on the phone or if I am in the office. Robin the nurse is exactly the same. She always calls me with my lab results in 1-2 days and goes over them with me. My prescriptions are always sent in on a very timely manner. It is a very family oriented type of place and I feel very fortunate to have found such a dedicated healthcare team to manage my medical needs. Seems to me the lady with a concern about not being able to get in touch with him should have tried to talk with him at that nursing facility not his office. The rating and comment she made are completely unfounded. The Knoll Clinic is awesome and you should consider them for your healthcare needs.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Knoll appears to be knowledgeable and has a nice bedside manner, but he is impossible to locate. His patients at Shannondale have no way to contact him, even in a emergency. His receptionist at his professional office will not take messages for any of his health care patients. When faced with a situation that requires a doctors attention, the patients at must go the hospital for treatment because Dr. knoll is not available. He will not notify his patients as to his schedule, he will not return family phone calls and he generally seems to not care about his patients at the health care center. There is no accountability for his lack of communication. He doesn't follow the medical care plan for his patients and places their health in jeopardy because of his unwillingness to be accessible or available to them or their families. I would not recommend him or the health care unit at Shannondale because of it.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

He is a nice person, lovely bedside manner. He listens and is very conscientious. However, you can't ever contact him in person. He is my mother's physician and after leaving multiple messages, I have yet to hear back from him. It appears that he may be overworked and overcommitted. His receptionist/nurse is very rude, unkind and not helpful in the least. She should be fired for her lack of compassion for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. David A. Knoll's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Maryville, TN