Ratings for Dr. Sylvia A. Emory

She is a great doctor. Always helpful and explains things very well. Staff and receptionists are awesome.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

The best Doctor I've seen in a long time more than 30 yrs. Although, not accepting new patients I was able to see her on a fluke chance since my Dr was out of the office. She ran more lab tests and even ordered an ultrasound that another "Specialist" refused to run/order and did her best to get me back into a GI Specialist and to an Infectious Doctor. Dr Emory even called me(not her nurse) which says a lot in my opinion about concern & care!! She is very business like and is very,very thorough. With her help found out there were other issues that if no tests had been re-ran I truly do not know what state I'd be in now. I am not well or healed by any means but Dr. Emory was a life saver at a point in my illnesses that really made a difference for me. Thank you Dr. Emory for allowing me to believe there are those still left in the Health Care Profession who are Professional & who truly do Care about Patients Health even when you are not the patients established GP. :-) GREAT DOCTOR!!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Doctor Emory Tends to be brusque and not listen to concerns

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

Dr Emory is the best doctor I have ever had and considering I'm over 50, I've been to quite a few. She never hesitates to run additional tests or refer you to a specialist if she has even a slight concern or even if it's YOU that has the concern.(unusual in this day and age) She believes in taking care of the whole person, physical, mental and emotional and has always gone a step beyond the usual care.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Emory is a fantastic doctor. She delivered my now 18 year old daughter and I could not have asked for better care!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

Dr. Emory is nice enough although her nurse isn't very pleasant.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

Dr. Sylvia A. Emory's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1988)