Ratings for Dr. Teresa Rawson

I loved Dr Rawson I was sad when she left logan lake but happy when i found out she is now practicing in chilliwack under her married name now and she got to be my doctor after my daughter was born I still love her. This is a doctor who actually cares about you and any concerns you may have.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

nice doctor but where did she go? took me many many months to get one appt. with her then she left and no one even told me,called to make a follow up appt. and was informed that she had left town, could anyone have sent out a note in the mail or called her patients since this is such a rural area,over an hour just to dive to see her. A heads up would have been nice.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Rawson is the nicest Doctor I have ever met,she made me feel so comfortable and she was very interested in everything I had to say. I hope I have her for a doctor for many years to come.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

She is one of the best i have ever had we are going to miss her as she is moving on but i have to see her at least one more time to finish me up ...i hope i can ,,Tony

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Dr.Rawson is hands down the best doctor that i have ever had the pleasure of being treated by. she helped me through hard times with a medical advice and an open ear. she is my moms doctor now and is very helpful with the things that my mom is going through Doctor Rawson is the type of doctor that you can call a friend.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

She is very good and if not sure whe will refer to a specialist.She takes time and listen to your problems and will do all she can to help.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

Dr. Rawson is the best doctor I have ever had. She takes the time to explain in understandable detail. She is a very kind, gentle person and I am grateful to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007

My husband suffered almost 3 weeks with chest pain and indigestion.She missed the boat on heart attack symptoms and was treating him for acid reflux. A common mistake in diagnosing heart attack.He had a 98% blocked artery. Good thing another Doctor didnt like what he was seeing.She never even apologized.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

Dr. Rawson is the best family doctor I have had. No matter how busy she is she gives 100% to each of her patients and we love her for that.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

There isn't enough that can be said about Dr.Rawson. She's caring, compassionate, very knowledgeable etc. I'm so lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007