Ratings for Dr. Vernois Buggs

Dr buggs is very knowledgeable about his medicine but the people that work in his office are only about the cash money. With their attitude its written all over their face. Dr buggs is very nice and can answer any questions you may have...I refused to see the counselor in his office...I already pay a lot of money a month before suboxone, so I can use my insurance to go see a counselor who is actually good, and has a license. the counselor in Dr buggs office does not even have his license yet...I hope everyone has good luck with Dr Buggs. and by the way when you get suboxone filled with the insurance you have to get prior authorization...it is possible for that to take up to two days depending on the insurance. Thanks.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

poor nurse with crappy attitude. Md is very knowledgeable regarding his skills as a physician, one of the most educated ones I've encountered. It would help if he had better assistance and availablity

Submitted October 22, 2013

They rush you in, take your money on a promise that you leave with a prescription. do not tell you that the prescription can't get filled until a few days waiting for authorization. made me pay fifty more dollars three days later to see a counselor and still can't get my prescription. then can get no answers or call backs about when i can expect to get my meds. this place is a money hungry hustler. i recommend skipping unless you don't have insurance.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Vernois Buggs's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)