Ratings for Dr. Steven T. Overby

Love Dr. Overby and his nurse Betty. Takes too long to get in and slow on returning phone calls.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Great doctor. Very caring. explains things so you can understand them

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

After several decades with one doctor, I changed to Dr. Overby. I am glad I made the change. He listens, doesn't waste my time or keep me waiting for hours, makes suggestions, explains his reasons and answers my questions. I feel that I am in good and competent hands and will be for decades. His nurse practicioner is also wonderful and easy to get an appointment with. Most tests that are needed can be done right in the office which saves me time. He is professional, friendly, knowledgable and caring - all making me confident that my health is in good hands.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

I liked Dr. Overby. He answered all my questions, explained some very complicated problems and seems interested in seeing that I understood completely what he was saying. Any problem with this clinic lies totally with the clerical staff who seemingly operate without supervision or training, a very regretable situation for very good Dr's.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

The wait was not bad, and the atmoshphere was claming. The staff was very attentive, even at the end of the day. The doctors were very thorough and asked a lot of questions. They are easy to talk with and seemed liked they really enjoyed what they do and helping people.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Staff treats patients as a burden. They have told patients they don't have time when asked a question. Phone calls from Overby's office are not returned timely to the patient or to the pharmacy. They do not respond immediately to critical situations. The atmosphere by the staff and Overby seems to be about see as many patients as possible and generate maximum revenue and not patient care.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Steven T. Overby's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Germantown, TN