Ratings for Dr. Gordon J. Kraus

Patient of G Kraus for over ten years. In that time I have been impressed with the Dr.'s friendly, professional approach. Staff quality has declined somewhat with nurses from Methodist drifting through. Older staff outstanding. All dr's run on an unpredictable schedule so I'm not upset by an occasional wait. There have even been times when Dr Kraus would see me and just wave me in for my appointment early. My confidence in him is such that he is my go to guy whenever one of my other dr.'s suggest something. Gordon says no, that's my answer.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr Kraus takes time to explain everything. Gives copy of reports with his comments so you can read it later at home. The staff are amazing and so considerate. Very Glad that he is taking care of my husband who never before trusted or liked any Doctor. Makes getting him in for appoints very easy

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Gordon Kraus for 17 years. His personal style had improved over the years, but the quality of his staff has deteriorated terribly. His personal nurse made serious errors when phoning in prescriptions . . . she is not timely in responding to calls and is rude. I moved my medical care to another doctor this year.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Kraus and his staff are outstanding. Dr. Kraus has always been attentive and patient. I have only the highest praise for he and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

I have been a patient for Dr. Gordon Kraus for over 3 years. Overall, the nurses are very nice, especially Beryl. However, the last few visits the wait time was several hours long. My last visit is today, I have been having concerns with side effects for my blood pressure medicine. He basically told me I needed to deal with the swelling in my feet and that out of the 4 meds that we have tried; he was running out of options. He was very arrogant and rude. He did not examine me or listen to my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

very competent staff and physician, my lab tests were explained to me, also great follow up when I requested a copy of my lab test results, exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

He took his time and was not in a hurry. Listens and very meticulous. His staff is great which says alot about him as well. Highly rec. him

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

I have worked with Dr. Gordon Kraus in the past. He is one of the most respected physicians in the Mid-South. I am very shocked that anyone would make any rude comments in regards to his care. Yes, he has a very large practice, and as with all medical offices you will come across rude staff. We all wish that every office could be a perfect experience. But, we are all human, sometimes it's hard to respond to patients that are extremely rude to you, regardless what hoops we jump through to please them. But, as far as treatment. If i was sick or any of my family was sick- Dr. Gordon Kraus would be the physician I would recommend. He taught me more than any doctor I have ever worked for in the last 15 years. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable, but he cares about his patients. ( ANGELA)

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

One of the most knowledgeable Doctors in Memphis bar none. His manner is direct which can turn some people off. I find it refreshing. I have highly recommended him to several people just like he was recommended to me.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

I had an appointment and after more then two hours waiting I went to ask front desk (wekly in the pain and politly) how more longer I will wait. She was the most rudest person I ever met and she stated that I wasnt even in her computer and try to convince me that I am not a patient there. I have been coming to this office for more then 3 years. When I asked to talk to Doctor she stated she is THE MANAGER and she is in charge. Her name is Ms. Alma. I cant believe that someone will let her work on the position like that, when she is obviusly showing how prejedist she is.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Dr. Gordon J. Kraus's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Secure Horizons