You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Marguerite Stolar

I am so grateful to be a patient of Dr. Stolar She is remarkable in everything anyone would want in a specialist. I first became a patient of Dr. Stolar 22 years ago. 6 specialists couldn't diagnose my problems and Dr. Stolar started a thorough series of tests which resulted in the right diagnosis She has always been compassionate and relentless about what it takes to get results for her patients I know she runs behind but it is because she is so thorough when you get in with her so I bring a book and think about how lucky I am to be her patient

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I appreciate the time dr. Stolar puts into me and she runs late quite a bit. But she's worth the wait. The receptionist are a different story. No care and no compassion and not very nice.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I have been actively searching for an exceptional rheumatologist in Vancouver. I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Stolar and she is so obviously an outstanding doctor. She is one of the most thorough, compassionate, and intelligent doctors I've seen. I have severe rheumatoid arthritis that is not well managed and other medical conditions that complicate treatment. I was referred to her by a specialist who thinks highly of her skills with complex rheumatology cases. She had read my records prior to me arriving for the appointment. She gave me the most thorough exam I've had. During the exam, she was able to identify troublesome areas, discuss what she was seeing, and make a plan to follow-up on all my concerning symptoms. She's ordered tests and referrals to other specialists to put the pieces together so she can devise a treatment plan. I'm thrilled to have found a highly skilled doctor who will take the time and care needed to help me.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr. Stolar is a very good dr. she pays attention to what you have to say. She will admit when she doesn't know something. The office does run on time. The office staff are profesional but not the warmest staff I have ever had contact with. Dr. Stolar is very knowledgeable and always tries the least invasive treatments first. She is receptive to alternative diets etc.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

She is the most knowledgable, thorough DR. I have ever had the pleasure to know. She listens and believes what you tell her. She is very compassionate and I think the reason appointnents run late is because she does not rush you out. She believed me when I described the pain and investigated the problem.I was in pain, and frustrated when my MD told me it's just a little osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia then sent me on my way. She has gone above and beyond the call of duty for me and I am so grateful. Her staff are competent and friendly. The reason the waiting room is full even when there is a wait, simply because people know a good thing when they see it! I cannot thank her enough for the difference she has made, the pain is now under control and I can function, before I could not.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Dr. Marguerite Stolar's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am so grateful to be a patient of Dr. Stolar She is remarkable in everything anyone would want in a specialist. I first became a patient of Dr. Stolar 22 y..."

April 16, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Best Dr. I have ever seen and I am so happy to be her patient. I look forward to my appointments. She's caring, patient, so intelligent & kind. "

January 6, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I appreciate the time dr. Stolar puts into me and she runs late quite a bit. But she's worth the wait. The receptionist are a different story. No care and no co..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Stolar's thoroughness saved my life. She saw subtle signs and was insistent that it was investigated. Excellent Dr."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Dr. I've ever seen as well. Incredibly knowledgeable, patient and kind. I'm so fortunate to have her as a Dr. "

October 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Just went to see her and I have to say she's the best doctor I've ever seen. I'd recommend her to anyone."

July 9, 2015