Ratings for Dr. Phillip C. Agrusa

An excellent obgyn! He delivered two of my children, performed an ablation, and years later a hysterectomy. He has a great bedsode manner.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr. Agrusa is a true compassionate, down to earth person and a highly skilled physician. I would highly recommend him. His staff were professional and very friendly also.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I have been seeing Dr A for 13 years when my other Dr retired. He's been my Dr for surgery, and for 2 babies which I had problems with both. I'm not an easy patient esp when I was 9 months pregnant. He was understanding & kept a sense of humor which helped me. I was in long labor for both but I trusted him to bring myself & the babies through it. He did. I always have my other kids in tow when I go in there, the front staff, nurses & Drs are very cool about it all. Couldn't ask for a better Dr.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Agrusa is a wonderful & very knowledgable doctor. He delivered both my children and performed an endometrial ablation. I've been under his care for my female health for 11 years now and have no intentions of looking for another doctor. I couldn't be happier with care I've received at OB/GYN Associates and Dr. Agrusa.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr. Agrusa is extremely knowledgeable, very realistic and kind. He is an excellent surgeon as well. I have had excellent results and positive experiences under his care.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Wish he was my Dr. for everything!! He is always on time, helpful, & understanding. He never ever made me feel rushed or like a number.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

I had spent many years suffering from problems with fibroids and endometriosis. After talking to other doctors and being told I had to just live with it. Dr. Agrusa was able to do a myomectomy and this totally was successful in giving me my sanity back. I have been a patient now for 7 years and am grateful someone referred me to him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

Dr. Agrusa is wonderful. I am an RN and so have a different view than most. He may be running behind sometimes but nothing like the other numerous OB/GYN docs I have worked with! He is knowledgeable, kind, realistic and compassionate. I wish they all were like Dr. Agrusa!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Agrusa. I would have to say the most important thing is he never makes you feel rushed when speaking to him as other doctors do. He is always willing to answer any and all of our questions with the utmost patience. As a husband and father, I am very impressed with the respect that he not only gives my wife, but myself and children also. I definitely respect a doctor who will not only speak to the patient, but will make direct eye contact and involve the husband on all matters as well. I will always recommend him to all of the couples I come across looking for a good OBGYN doctor.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

I loved Dr. Agrusa, he is wonderful. I would highly recommend him. The only down side is that OBGYN and associates is hardly ever on time. They ask you to show up 15 minutes early and then you wait another 15 minutes past your appointment time. But I would still say it is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. Phillip C. Agrusa's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1991)

Champus/Tricare