Ratings for Dr. David Steinson

not very thorough. Booked my first physical exam with him and he did not ask me to remove my undershirt and trousers. He spends more time looking at his laptop than at me during visits.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Good sense of what your symptoms are, asks questions and answers mine

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Steinson is our family doctor and has been for about 5 years, and we feel very lucky to have such a great doctor in the city! He is always very helpful and doesn't make us feel rushed during our appointments. He is great with both of our kids and puts up with our sometimes multiple appointments, haha. The staff at the clinic, however, leaves something to be desired. They have been snooty and sometimes downright rude to both my husband and I on several occasions. Good thing the doctor is so great!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Great doctor, terrible staff. They are rude and non-responsive. Shameful attitude towards patients.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr Steinson is a very knowledgeable doctor who is also a good listener. He is one of the best doctors I have come across. He has been enormously helpful to me, particularly when I had a bad nerve injury in my back. I really recommend him and I'm glad I found him after he moved to Vancouver.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Steinson is friendly and knowledgeable, and even though he's clearly busy, he doesn't rush you, taking the time to calmly listen and respond to your concerns. The clinic staff could be much friendlier, however, and I would recommend being proactive if you need anything from the staff, such as lab results or a referral appointment date, because they don't always pass along the information without being reminded.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

He is very knowledgeable and very kind. Although he seems to be in a rush most of the times, he knows what he is talking about and he genuinely cares about his patients. Hes nice

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Steinson's for over a decade, with a small hiatus after he moved his practice to Vancouver. We soon followed him and now travel 45+ minutes to see him. We hold him in high regards and have much confidence and respect for him and his practice. We certainly notice a difference between when he was with Gain Medical and now with Cityview; currently he is much more relaxed and noticeably happier. He always gives us as much time as we need and we never feel rushed. Explains options well and listens to our concerns. He has children of similar ages as ours so we find our family dynamics and priorities are often in line, and it shows in his practice. We cannot say enough good things about Dr. Steinson.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Steinson has been our family doctor for over 10 years and we think very highly of him. Lately, he has cancelled two of my daughters appointments and he is extremely busy and when we actually get to see him that he seems to be rushing. I wish they could book longer appointments so he is able to spend the time with each patient accordingly. I am disappointed with Gain Medical, but would still recommend Dr. Steinson because I do believe he is a great family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

I"ve been going to Dr. Steinson for 11 years. He's fantastic! He has time for me, he listens, and if I havea an issue he takes me seriously. My husband and daughter are going to him now too.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012