Ratings for Dr. David Robinson

Dr Robinson is an amazing doctor I miss him so much when he left family practice to follow his dream in sport medicine my world and health has been turned upside down He is missed by all his patients I am sure. I have not gotten the care and follow up treatment from his replacement and wish I could find another Dr Robinson

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I miss Dr.Robinson. I'm glad he is living his dream ... I'm missing him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Sadly, Dr. Robinson is no longer practicing as a family doctor in Stoney Creek. He is now on the staff of the David Braley Sport Medicine Clinic at McMaster University in Hamilton. We had the good fortune of being referred to him after my daughter sprained her knee playing soccer. He is easily one of the best doctors I have ever met. He is kind, knowledgeable and has a terrific bedside manner. He explained things clearly to my 15 year old daughter without being condescending to her or dismissive to me as a parent. I would highly recommend Dr. Robinson should you ever have the misfortune of needing a good sport medicine specialist in Hamilton.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

fantastic doctor, couldn't be more comfortable talking about any situation. Always follows up even though only see him rarely

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

Probably one of the best Doctors I have ever had the priveledge to see.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008

He's busy but he's a fantastic doctor. He's very helpful and really knows his stuff. I can't say I have a single complaint from all the years that I have been going to him. Very good with sports injuries which have been a number of my visits as I'm younger. When a specialist is required he has also always set me up with very good doctors.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

Great doctor. Very personable and compassionate, just like his dad (a retired Ob-Gyn who delivered both of my kids). Will even refer you to a chiropractor if needed.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007

Dr. Robinson was my husband's and our sons doctor since he started his practice and I am so glad that he took me and my daugher on as well. He is very knowledgeable, caring, compassionate and he takes the time to truly listen. If he doesn't have the solution, he makes a referral for the problem to be addressed. He truly is a FANTASTIC doctor and we are so very lucky to have him as our family physician.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

Super nice and knowledgeable. Takes terrific care of my son! We would have been lost without his extra help and kindness when my son had a health problem at birth. Thank you Dr. Robinson and staff!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

More like a friend than a doctor. Listen's intently to everything concerning your health and well being and wouldn't want to change doctor's with someone like Dr. Dave around. Always squeezes you in if you are in need and sends you to the right specialist if need be. Goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable. Kudos

flag | Submitted June 19, 2007