Ratings for Dr. Warren Blume

This Doctor is Fantastic. He helped me along with his Team back in 1997.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

To Dr blume I want to thank you so much for being my neurogist. I had my surgery in October 2016 with Dr Steven it was was great to be honest the surgery turned out better than we thought. I am so happy about that Dr blum e and so were the drs. It has made a huge difference in my life I am so happy.. I want to thank you for coming to visit me when I was in the epileptic unit in April Samantha rowbottom it meant so much to see you again after so many years and with all the support. Thanks again Dr blume for everything. Samantha rowbottom.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I have been a patient of DrBlume for the last 40 years. I my opinion he is yhe only medical doctor that I have ever met that truely a person that cares about his patients. Seems lately most doctors sre just referral engines(whivh I can write a program within a day to do what they do)

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

He is a great neurologist, he assisted me so much in my Epilepsy case! I had neurosurgery in July/87 and am so grateful for him and Dr. John Girvin.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Blume for over 30 years. He is the most knowlegeable Doctor I could have ever had for my epilepsy. I have had it since the age of 12, and have been to other doctors that have told me there was nothing wrong with my health. I was then referred to Dr. Blume by another physician. I was put into the 4 bed epilepsy unit, and had EEGs, MRIs, and many seizures. Within 10 days he had me scheduled for brain surgery with Dr. Gervin. Too this day I still go to him every 4 to 6 months, and always will until he decides to retire. My seizures are still in my life, but only because they where unable to remove all of it because my epilepsy was where my sight, hearing, and speaking area is. I apparently have tried most of the medication there is in Canada, but he is now waiting for one that is in the United States. Not only is Dr. Blume a very GREAT neurologist, he is also the friendliest I could ever ask for. My appointments are usually around an hour long, and at the end of it, he always says.."Are there any questions you would like to ask?" Dr. Blume also writes a letter to my family doctor, to give him the latest appointment information. Not only is Dr. Blume the most intelligent neurologist, but also a great friend.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

He is the best Specialest I have ever had to go too. He helped a great deal

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

DR. Blume is an excellent neurologist I have seen him several times in London, North Bay, and also Timmins. Dr.Blume does travel not only across the province but other parts of Canada for assisting those with neurological disorders. Having been admitted to L.H.S.C. several times to see if surgery would be useful to get rid of epilepsy was great but surgery was a risky thing at the time due to seizure activity in several parts of the brain, also due to some risks that would have to be taken. In London it was great to have the EPILEPSY UNIT and be monitored for a lengthy period of time. Although an EEG can help out alot being monitored for several weeks was great and having a change in some anti-convulsants was very helpful. As a child I have been on all meds. available in Canada to try to control my epilepsy where sometimes being on too much medication would increase my seizures. But to close this off Dr.Blume is the greatest neurologist I have been seen by and still receive follow-up.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

My husband is a patient of Dr. Blume's. We find him most helpful and knowlegeable. He gives us a generous amount of time with each appointment and is also intersted in our opinions.. His wife is the also very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

The best neurologist that I could hope for. I was very discouraged over Canada's Health Care System after my experience with neurologists in Windsor but after being referred to Dr.Blume, I have hope again. Windsor Doctors never spent more than 5 minutes with me, even when I was first diagnosed with epilepsy, my first appointment with Dr. Blume was 2 hours, I never felt rushed and he made me understand everything. He and his wife are very empathetic

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

One of the most knowledgeable Neurologists I ever had. After he was forced out of LHSC, I continued to see him, but he suggested I stay connected to the hospital because of the resources that were available there. He started the whole process of Brain Surgery for me, which was 100% successful.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009