Ratings for Dr. E. VICTOR Hudman

To talk to anyone on the phone is practically impossible. And to receive a call back is a joke because You cant leave a message. My husband has had to wait up to 3 hours in the waiting room just to get his finger pricked and his cumadin levels checked. It's a 5 minute process! And when we have an appt. we see the PA who is very nice, but not my husbands doctor! We had an appt today and again waited 1 1/2 hours. For a finger prick! I told the receptionist and she said she sent someone back to the nurses area to get Trish to get off her butt and do her job. Im sorry, I dont have the time or patience to deal with this level of unprofessionalism! We are changing doctors!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

dr hudman is an amazing, the only doctor in 3 counties to figure out what was wrong with my fiance, and worked feverishly to help. his nurses are great! his office staff.... is horrible. they dont answer phones, dont return calls if you leave a message, and most of the time you cannot even leave a message. the mail box is full or not set up. we've been trying to pay a bill since november. 22 call attempts, 7 messages left on voicemail ( the nurses line, the front desk and the billing line) NOT one of our calls were returned!!! since we dont live in abilene, it would be ridiculous to drive to the office just to make a pmt and MAKE people do what they are PAID to do!!! they are giving people a bad taste in their mouth before they can even see dr hudman! if he were not such a good doctor and know our situation, we would be finding a new doctor asap.... which we still might do....

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

I love Dr Hudman and his Dr assistants. They always take the time to listen to me treat me like I am a real person. The only drawbacks is sometimes you have to wait at the office but once you see him it is worth it! Can't say enough good things!!!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

He is never there and doesnt ever take care of my Grandmother. Its always his PA's.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr. E. VICTOR Hudman's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1967)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Abilene, TX