Ratings for Dr. Brian R. Ganesh

I have never seen a doctor who is quite like Ganesh. His hours of work are 9 to 1. If you are sick and you need in you have to see the Nurse practitioner after one. Don't expect referrals to specialists. They are usually lost and you have to remind them daily about your referral. He runs his practice like he doesn't care. I would never recommend him to anyone. Trying to get prescriptions from him is very time consuming and he has to see you in order to get refills.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

This doctor okayed a nurse practitioner to me for a visit and then charged me for that visit and then another one by him. He also would not give me a medication unless I saw him about this on a monthly basis. Seems unnecessary and excessive.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

I have been using Dr. Ganesh since arriving to Abilene 2 years ago. I would recommend him. If you don't like to wait, I recommend setting your appointment in the afternoon. Overall, they are good at what they do.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Never on time, often leaves and says he will be right back but doesn't come back. Have called many times to get test results and they never have it. Staff forgets a lot, does not follow up like they say they will. Tired of calling to remind them of the referals I already asked for and other stuff. He is Not the Pro Active Dr type. Has not been helpful with solving medical problems. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Dr. Brian R. Ganesh's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1998)

Oxford