Ratings for Dr. Richard Novick

Dr. Novick performed my father's bypass. He was very professional and very caring when he told us how the surgery went. My father also died 3 days post-op and we still have no answers. I realize this is the coroner's responsibility. I just wish that Dr.Novick would have spent time with us the day my dad died to talk to us. I appreciate knowing what my dad ate last and what his last actions were but I have so many questions. He was doing fine up until that precise moment that he fell unconscious. I can't help but think "what happened"???

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

Dr Novick is a wonderful surgeon. Thanks to him my mother has had her life extended by several years. He is kind, caring and absolutley brilliant.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

The ultimate professional. He makes patients feel confident and reassured. The perfect doctor in the right field.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007

Absolutely first-rate. This man is a model for how a doctor, regardless of specialty, should relate to his patients; he's genuinely caring, and an excellent surgeon to boot.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007

This Dr. is brilliant with excellent bedside manner. His staff is considerate, sensitive and responsive. He is a credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007