Ratings for Dr. Johnathon Peet

Excellent, caring and knowledgeable doctor. Very helpful staff.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

A very knowledgable and caring doctor who follows up on his patients.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I have been with him since he started his practice. He is excellent and caring. Diagnosis are correct and referrals swift

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Cares, wants patients to be healthy. Offers information and expertise.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

FANTASTIC DOCTOR! Wonderful, caring,. In every sense of the word, he is a healer.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

I've had Dr. Peet since birth and am so lucky. He has helped me to navigate through some difficult diagnoses to find the best treatment options. Doesn't just throw prescriptions at you and tell you to go away. He's always kind and gentle, never pressures you and gives a 100% honest answer to your questions, good or bad. I dread the day he retires.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Been seeing him for years, very helpful. Always nice.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr Peet is a wonderful doctor. He's very knowledgeable and takes time to listen to any concerns you may have. I'm also glad he has a new secretary, Tammy. She is warm and funny and does everything she can to help. I highly recommend Dr.Peet!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I feel privileged to have Dr. Peet as my primary care physician. He gives me all the time I need at every appointment - there's NEVER a hand on the doorknob. Plus, his medical expertise and personal compassion are always evident. There have even been occasions when I have arrived unannounced at his office with what I considered a medical concern requiring immediate attention. He has always accommodated me. I can't recall that I have EVER waited more than 20 minutes to be seen. When I arrive at the office, I am ordinarily seen within five minutes. How rare is that? And I can usually been seen on 24 to 48 hours' notice. I miss Heidi, his former receptionist, but Tammy is every bit as capable and exudes warmth. Thank you Dr. Peet. Thank you, Tammy! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Dr. Pete is a wonderful Doctor. He takes time to explain things that we can try to heal ourselves, or maybe just time. Appointments are always timely and never a long wait. Heidi is always working hard to keep the office running in good order, she is so delightful.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013