Ratings for Dr. Johnathon Peet

I've had Dr. Peet since birth and am so lucky. He has helped me to navigate through some difficult diagnoses to find the best treatment options. Doesn't just throw prescriptions at you and tell you to go away. He's always kind and gentle, never pressures you and gives a 100% honest answer to your questions, good or bad. I dread the day he retires.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Been seeing him for years, very helpful. Always nice.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr Peet is a wonderful doctor. He's very knowledgeable and takes time to listen to any concerns you may have. I'm also glad he has a new secretary, Tammy. She is warm and funny and does everything she can to help. I highly recommend Dr.Peet!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I feel privileged to have Dr. Peet as my primary care physician. He gives me all the time I need at every appointment - there's NEVER a hand on the doorknob. Plus, his medical expertise and personal compassion are always evident. There have even been occasions when I have arrived unannounced at his office with what I considered a medical concern requiring immediate attention. He has always accommodated me. I can't recall that I have EVER waited more than 20 minutes to be seen. When I arrive at the office, I am ordinarily seen within five minutes. How rare is that? And I can usually been seen on 24 to 48 hours' notice. I miss Heidi, his former receptionist, but Tammy is every bit as capable and exudes warmth. Thank you Dr. Peet. Thank you, Tammy! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Dr. Pete is a wonderful Doctor. He takes time to explain things that we can try to heal ourselves, or maybe just time. Appointments are always timely and never a long wait. Heidi is always working hard to keep the office running in good order, she is so delightful.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Peet as my family's physician. Sometimes there is a wait to see him but it is to be expected at any doctor's office. Sometimes I also go right in, I think it can depends on the seasons (ie. flu season). The receiptionist is accomodating and helpful, she has always fit me in for last minute or urgent appointments. Unlike my previous doctors, Dr. Peet takes the time to carefully listen to my concerns, asks questions and engages in the conversation. I never feel rushed, I always feel like my concerns are acknowledged. He also seems very up to date with current studies and medical information. Given the shortage of doctors in the KW area, I can't believe how lucky we are to have him as our doctor, he is truly a blessing.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I have been going to Doctor Peet for over 20 years and have never once had my appointment be remotely on time, usually 45 minutes late on average. His receptionist is quite rude and has a substantial attitude, my whole family has had issues with her at some point. Doctor Peet himself is quick to brush things off like they are no big deal. Almost feels like he just wants you out of the office. Will prescribe random medications, not tell you the side effects of them and send you on your way. Very slow in figuring out root causes of issues and will not get an MRI, X-Rays etc. done unless you tell him what you want done. You basically need to be the doctor and do your research on what the problem could potentially be prior to seeing him. After 20 years I have applied for another family physician, I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Peet has been my doctor since I was a child and he's fantastic. He's an actual person and treats you with respect. He always suggests a natural solution rather than instantly prescribing something which is very refreshing. He knows his stuff and is always available, even while volunteering in the community. If you can get Dr. Peet as your doctor you're very lucky.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Very helpful doctor. Always makes sure that all of your issues are taken care of before you leave. Very friendly and sensitive. I'm a female and he always makes you feel comfortable no matter what you are discussing or what's being examined. Overall a fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. Peet is an amazing doctor. He takes the time to address all issues you have and is truly concerned about you. He treats you with respect and courtesy. He really listens to you and if he needs to recommend you to a specialist he will do so immediately. Dr Peet is a definite keeper.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009