Ratings for Dr. Caterina McGuire

Attentive, kind, humane, friendly, thorough, broadly knowledgeable, interested in solutions and resolutions. Refers and follows up. She has been my and more recently my elderly mother's GP through injury, chronic illness, health crises and preventive care. I couldn't ask for more and I am grateful.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Some of the new reception/medical assistants are not as nice or seem to enjoy their jobs. But Dr. McGuire is AWESOME, I've been a patient since she started her practice here and she's helped me through so much! Really cares about you personally, doesn't push you out the door, makes sure you've asked everything you need.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Incredible doctor. Been my family doctor for years she's amazing.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr. McGuire has given our family some great care over the years. She is thorough and helpful, keeping up on the latest developments in medicine. We appreciate her dedication to family practice.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

The dr has become old and doesn't care anymore she now relies on lab tests to do her job , she now nickel and dimes because the msp money isn't as good as it used to be. Good luck.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Dr. Mac is a person first, physician after. She is efficient, thorough and definitely not a pill pusher which I appreciate. She was my mom's physician and after attending a few appointments with her before she passed, I asked her to take me on as a patient. I've never looked back. Her sense of humour and bedside manner are fab and if she was accepting new patients I'd recommend her in a heart beat. Have I had to wait at times? Yes, less than I can count on one hand(I've been a patient for about 9 yrs) and I'd like to think that perhaps maybe that one person who took so long with their appointment, well maybe they needed a bit more of her time that they anticipated and I'm OK with a physician taking the time to make sure their patients are well informed and leave feeling better than when they went in, so yea in comparison to a walk in clinic I'm good with a bit of wait time. Staff have always , always been helpful and polite and lets face it that phone never stops ringing so they've got to hold it together.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr McGuire is wonderful. I am very happy I found her, feel really comfortable with her and wish she was accepting new patients as I'd like to send a close friend to her, but she is busy because she's that good! However, she never rushes you out the door and doesn't seem to over-schedule herself because the waiting time is always reasonable.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

THE BEST...CARING, KIND TAKES TIME WITH YOU.... HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR OVER TEN YEARS....SHE IS A GEM...:):)

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Love how she takes the time to explain everything and uses pills at a minimum- doesn't just send you off with a prescription unless you really need it. Awesome with my kids and even diagnosed something in my husband that had gone mis-diagnosed for 6 months with his usual dr.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

She is the best doctor I have had. Never rushes she is always understanding and finds me a solutions to my problems.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011