Ratings for Dr. Caterina McGuire

I have been going to Dr. McGuire for many years. She has always been an excellent doctor and provides exactly the medical advice that I need. She helps you deal with your current health issues effectively and provides different options.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Hello: I am so thankful to have an excellent Doctor and terrific staff who look after me! Dianne B.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Also very grateful to have such a good-tempered, knowledgeable, and sympathetic doctor as Dr. McGuire is. In the last 5 years I have seen her more times than any other combination of doctors in my whole life, as things have changed a lot in my health in these later years. She is so patient and cheerful, attentive and able to respond to my questions and worries. If she doesn't know something, she doesn't pretend she does, but checks the info and is able to inform me either in the same or next appointment. She never rushes me! This is exemplary in my opinion, as I know sometimes she has to miss her lunch in order to meet everyone. She reminds me of my first doctor as a child, who always had time to really discuss each issue as they came up. I am amazed that she can be so calm when I know she is under pressure from the medical structure to finish each session in 15 minutes, which is supposed to include her note writing! To solve one problem I had, she researched the medical system to find me a treatment that would be free, as I am limited financially. She did not HAVE to do that, but she did it and I greatly appreciated this gesture of sympathetic understanding!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

fantastic doctor. like others have written here she is incredibly attentive and works hard to help. I have some chronic health issues - both physical and mental health - and she has been excellent at integrating the two, recognizing when one can be impacting the other and encouraging me to take care of these things. I am incredibly grateful to have her as my GP.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

The best GP I've had. She is attentive , knowledgeable, caring and the best in following all the information from specialists you've seen. Taking care of your entire health. The secretary is very friendly and helpful, when you call for an appointment or any concern.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Attentive, kind, humane, friendly, thorough, broadly knowledgeable, interested in solutions and resolutions. Refers and follows up. She has been my and more recently my elderly mother's GP through injury, chronic illness, health crises and preventive care. I couldn't ask for more and I am grateful.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Some of the new reception/medical assistants are not as nice or seem to enjoy their jobs. But Dr. McGuire is AWESOME, I've been a patient since she started her practice here and she's helped me through so much! Really cares about you personally, doesn't push you out the door, makes sure you've asked everything you need.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Incredible doctor. Been my family doctor for years she's amazing.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr. McGuire has given our family some great care over the years. She is thorough and helpful, keeping up on the latest developments in medicine. We appreciate her dedication to family practice.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

The dr has become old and doesn't care anymore she now relies on lab tests to do her job , she now nickel and dimes because the msp money isn't as good as it used to be. Good luck.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015