Ratings for Dr. Grant Bolger

Dr. Bolger was my husband's doctor then he agreed to take on me as a patient and now is our family doctor for over 17 years now. He always listens to any concerns, offers choices, quick to refer for further testing etc. My kid's love him and only want to be seen by him. We need more doctor's like this in our healthcare system.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Bolger for well over 15 years. Whatever the concern he takes the time to listen and to create a plan of action WITH you to address your medical needs. I have shared research with him and he is eager to read and discuss it which tells me he is not threatened to think outside the box. A real partner in creating your best health. A caring, common sense doctor.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I always have a quick visit Always on time. Very polite dr Bolger and his staff

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

We hear alot of negativity about our health care. However my experiences with Dr.Boldger always provides me punctual, caring, respectful care and he takes the time to explain. Very pleased.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I am truly blessed to have such an amazing Dr. Dr Bolger is extremely knowledgeable, understanding and friendly. Keep up the great work !

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Not a bad comment yo say....this roc is top notch -my whole family loves him!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I really wish I could agree with all of these positive reviews but the truth is I find dr bolger slightly rude and condescending. Any time I have to see him for something I always leave feeling like I didn't benefit from the visit. So most times l have to see a doctor l prefer the walk in clinic. He's a bit of a pill pusher and I feel like he expects me to answer my own questions and that im having to diagnose myself. I'm currently looking for a new family doctor and when I find one l will be taking my family with me. His receptionist Sherry is amazing. Love her!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I am Truly blessed to have such an amazing Dr.... Dr.Bolger is the best !!!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I LOVE Dr Bolger. He has been my doctor for almost 15 yrs since I first went into the walk in for cyst bursting on my ovary at 16. I didnt have a family doctor so he took me on no question. since then he has helped care for all 3 of my kids and my husband when we got together. I have had a few hard to diagnose issues and he has always figured it out on the first try. his bedside manner is amazing and he treats my kids like they really matter to him. If I ever have to find a new dr I will be devastated.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

This doctor treated me like utter crap. I'm a chronic pain patient. I already have well documented Fibromyalgia and arthritis diagnosis. None of that mattered to this guy - that I'd been on the same medications for years. Nor that I had been getting that same opioid (controlled release Nucynta) medication through that walk-in clinic for well over a year. Nope, he up and decided that HE wouldn't prescribe it. He decided not to provide me with access to needed pain relief. I could bloody well just suffer. Not that I'm surprised, I have been treated like less than dirt by every single doctor I have seen since mine decided to move to Alberta in 2011. ANY doctor who refuses pain medication to a chronic pain patient is negligent as far as I'm concerned. This jerk is no different. See my site at LWFM.ca for more information on how poorly chronic pain patients are treated in Canada.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014