Ratings for Dr. Lloyd Skuba

What an amazing dentist! I'm not a fan of going to the dentist (who is?), and I have some pretty major dental work that needs to be done. I put it off for so long because I was worried I wouldn't be able to find a good dentist in the city (Camrose is my hometown). A co-worker recommended Dr. Lloyd Skuba because one of my teeth really needed some emergency work. He was able to quickly give me a temporary filling and took the time to go through all the options with me for a permanent fix on my next visit. He was gentle and did a great job with the freezing and drilling. I am very impressed and will continue to visit him in the future. Very kind and understanding of concerns - highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I had tooth pain for a week- finally had enough and went in. We fixed one tooth that was giving me problems with hopes that it would stop all my pain- the next morning I was still in pain.. No waiting I was told to come back and had a second tooth pulled. Both were emergency situations and were handled wonderfully. Felt absolutely nothing during the procedure ( other then a little pressure ) and he was quick !

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Skuba for 30 yrs and even though I now live in ON I will continue to travel to AB for my dental care. From the time you enter the Skuba Dental office you are greeted with a friendly smile by all staff, welcomed, updated with status of timeliness then escorted to the chair. Doctor Skuba is very communatative with work to be done, cost of treatment and discussions around options. I have never been talked into or out of anything but I have always received a thorough explaination of all happenings. With the changes in dentistry Dr Skuba and his office have NEVER sat in the backseat of the future. Rather they have been the forerunners in patient care and innovation in dentistry care. I have never been disappointed, felt taken for granted or no longer important as a patient. The quality of service and after patient care is second to none. I will continue to recommend Dr Skuba to anyone requiring wonderful dental care! Laurie Thomson

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

I am very satisfied with the service and knowledge of the Skuba team.They are very professional and treats my family with respect.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

staff always very helpful and cheerful, have been with Dr.Skuba for over thirty years. not uncommon for Lloyd to phone our home, after major dental work, inquiring about our progress.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

the staff are very helpful and its a nice clean dental office. glad i found skuba dental! thanks

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

I have been seeing Lloyd since he graduated. His work is thorough always presents options and best recommmendations for treatment. Excellent work and if adjustments are needed, they are readily scheduled and undertaken with no additional cost. I have regular dental work done over the years and more recently I had two implants completed and a third underway. I am very pleased with the service Lloyd has given me. Additionally emrgency situation have always been treated the same day as well as a provision provided for off hours access if needed. Lloyd's staff a personable, intelligent, very informed and demonstrate a strong care and concern for their patients. Its a pleasure to be recognized when you walk into the clinic. The clinic has an overwhelming concern for cleanliness. It would highly recommend Lloyd's services and should anyone wish to contact me directly through the clinic, I would welcome any questions.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Best Dentist and Dental office I have been too.Staff is very friendly and helpfull in the frontend.The dentists and hygiene team are top notch would and have recommended this office.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Great office, great dentists. Knowledgable staff, wonderful hygienists. I'm lucky and don't need alot of dentistry so my appts are mainly cleanings and they have a wonderful hygiene team. Very gentle.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011