Ratings for Dr. Samar Raad

A wonderful woman.... she even sang "Happy Birthday" to me on the ambulance. Her sense of humor really had a key role on reducing my stress in a critical situation. Thank you Dr. Raad

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

je recommande cette femme medecin .Elle est tres competente et pratique sa science avec le sourire!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Not a pill pusher and would rather you change your life-style and furthermore, help and support you in changing it. What she does not know will not pretend to know it. Knows and recognizes her limits. Understands that part of the total healing process also deals with the emotional side of humans – always makes me feel “important” and a human being (not just a health card number to bill against). Just a top notch physician!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Raad. She has made me feel so comfortable in allowing me to ask her any questions or worries I may have. She's caring, thoughtfull and always attentive. When I see her, I never feel rushed. I would refer her to anyone who would love a good family doctor

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

This doctor transported a patient experiencing full kidney failure, by TAXI, for a four hour trip. No consideration for her patients, no compassion, no bed side manner.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

This Dr.thinks she knows it all,will not admitt that she made a mistake.I find she is very rude and impolite most of the times.She is usually nice to you when she sees you,but tells you what she thinks and does not care if you like what she has to say.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

I have lived all over the country and had many doctors, this is one of the best I have ever encountered. I'm sure she has bad days like the rest of us but you would never know it. She is quick to refer to a specialist and unlike other doctors I've encountered she is not loose with the prescription pad. Overprescribing creates addicts. One thing that stands out about her is that I asked her for a drug commonly used for diabetes that has new uses in fertility, as she had no knowledge of this use she refused to give it to me, she did however encourage me to request it from the specalist. It gives me a lot of confidence in her knowing that she won't just throw meds at me to save time. I did aquire this med from the obgyn and since then she has educated herself in it's new uses and there are new approvals for this use. I have a lot of respect for someone who is not afraid to say no until she is sure about the impact on my health.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2009

je suis tres mala l aise d aller la voir ,elle semble penser que tout est ds ma tete

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

Very considerate of patient's situation. Works hard at keeping patient's pain level under control.Prompt in writing prescription refills.Excellent bedside manners.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

very courteous and friendly. trustworthy and caring.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008