Ratings for Dr. Susan Crouse

I am going to miss having Dr. Crouse as my doctor!! She has been a wonderful doctor and I hope she enjoys her new pursuits.....kudos to you!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr. Crouse, Angie and Tammy are a fantastic team! They truly care about their patients and take time to listen to their concerns. When you are with them, you have their full attention, despite however many others may be waiting. They put all their hearts into their work, and are definitly worth waiting for if it's busy. You'll get as much care as the person you're waiting because of!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

I have only had DR crouse for a short time, but I have found her very knowledgeable and helpful. told my situation and immediately ordered a visti to a specialist which I got to see in less than a week. Told to keep her in touch with my results. Seems very caring. A wondeerful addition to our medical staff for moncton.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2009

Sackville will definately feel the pinch at her loss of service, however, my family and I will be following her to Moncton! She is awesome, kind and is genuinely interested in your life, health and happiness....Kudos to you Dr. Crouse

flag | Submitted November 30, 2007

Shame she is moving her practice to moncton....i am following her...Sackville's loss

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

I think she is a wonderful doctor,,very caring and will explain something to you until you understand!and is no rush to get you out the door,,

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

I only saw her in O.P. and found her to be very slow. She was late for her shift and the place was full. She did give me a good medication for my cough though.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

I've been going to her for many years (my whole family), she is very attentive and compassionate. Very pleased to be able to have such a fine person as my Doctor. Difficult to get in at times and the secretary is an entirely different story, she could lighten up some. Overall glad she is in Sackville and like her alot.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

I have found that she listens to me and will offer options. Has even picked up on things that I didn't think were important. Referrals do take a bit longer than I would like, but in our area it is the norm. Unlike some doctors, she doesn't make you feel like an idiot for not knowing medical terminology or that you have come in with a cold after being sick for more than 3 weeks with it. She takes the time to talk to you.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007