Ratings for Dr. Charles Rubin

Excellent office, totally impressed with the staff here. My husband and I found Dr. Rubin, his asistant and hygienist to be very kind, gentle and helpful. They answered all questions clearly. Their use of digital X-rays and photos to explain treatment was especially helpful. We will definitely be returning here and recommending this dentist to our friends!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Really, really like this office. Dr. Rubin is kind, gentle and funny. He works really well with his hygienist and assistant. All the staff I've dealt with have been too notch at this office!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Went there for the first time. Staff was excellent. My hygienist was the best I've ever had, very thorough. Dr.Rubin took the time to explain everything very clearly. Very impressed with him and his team!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

My son was very nervous about having his teeth worked on. Dr. Rubin and his assistant were wonderful, everything explained clearly to me. He came out smiling and said it didn't hurt! Great staff at this office

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Great chair side manner. Very laid back, works well with his hygienist and assistant. Did not feel the injection at all!!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Anyone know where Sandy went to work? .................

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Missed an appointment after they changed the time with less than 24 hours notice. They charged $ 72.00 missed appointment fee double anyone else in town. Sandy the previous receptionist was excellent. The new receptionist needs to learn to give better customer service. The girl who cleans my teeth is very condescending. Dr. Rubin is excellent. Love getting my teeth cleaned, will go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Dr. Rubin was my family's dentist for over 10 years when we lived in Winnipeg. He and his staff were the best. I miss them, no dental office I have ever been to comes close to this office. He is kind, gentle, and has a great sense of humor. All health care providers should be as caring as those at this office!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

wonderful dentist, very friendly and asks about your personal life and actually shows an interest in you. very considerate while doing treatment. his assistant is very kind too. definitely happy going to dr rubin.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

I have been going to this dentist for years, and it always surprises me how much he remembers about me when i only see him once a year. He is not the most talkative person, but how much talking can you really do with a person at the dentist, and if you do have a question he will do his best to give you an answer. The dental work has always been fantastic as well.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012