Ratings for Dr. Charles Rubin

DR.Rubin is OK. I wish I could compliment his staff, but I would not be telling the truth. Poor hygiene, and what's up with the broken down x-ray machine that's held together with packing tape?

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr. Rubin and his staff are awesome! Very patient and caring about n dealing with this nervous Nellie! My children like going to see him as well

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Excellent service, Dr. Rubin is funny, gentle and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

My dentist was retiring so I asked for a recommendation. He highly recommend Dr. Rubin. Haven’t been disappointed. Dr R and his staff are top-notch! Friendly and great technical skills, this guy really knows his stuff. This Office explains everything very well and we’ve never had to wait!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Excellent office, totally impressed with the staff here. My husband and I found Dr. Rubin, his asistant and hygienist to be very kind, gentle and helpful. They answered all questions clearly. Their use of digital X-rays and photos to explain treatment was especially helpful. We will definitely be returning here and recommending this dentist to our friends!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Really, really like this office. Dr. Rubin is kind, gentle and funny. He works really well with his hygienist and assistant. All the staff I've dealt with have been too notch at this office!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Went there for the first time. Staff was excellent. My hygienist was the best I've ever had, very thorough. Dr.Rubin took the time to explain everything very clearly. Very impressed with him and his team!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

My son was very nervous about having his teeth worked on. Dr. Rubin and his assistant were wonderful, everything explained clearly to me. He came out smiling and said it didn't hurt! Great staff at this office

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Great chair side manner. Very laid back, works well with his hygienist and assistant. Did not feel the injection at all!!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Anyone know where Sandy went to work? .................

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014