Ratings for Dr. Todd Graham

Rude ignorant front desk staff. No ID so don't know the names, but just horrible.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

No negative concerns about an implant. Seems to be knowledgeable and professional. Polite and punctual. Had to call for more than Advil for the pain.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

This is my distant relative and he has the same name as my father. Strange....

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Graham. He did some major dental surgery on me. I've been to a lot of dentists and by far he is the best. Kind, gentle and knows his stuff. He is professional and understanding. I think his father would be proud of him and how he has taken dentistry to a new level. I got "All on Four" and along with Denturist, Dr. Curtis Graves, they are a good team.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Arrogant ,Ignorant,Egotistical pretty much sums this fellow up no need to say more !

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I will never go back!!! I had Dr. Todd Graham last August where he removed one of my wisdom teeth. He didn't give me any pain killers and told me to just take Advil. He said it would heal in 3 days and the pain would be gone by then. I went back to him 5 days later stating that the pain was really bad. He said it might be a dry socket, but he didn't want to do anything about it yet, because packing the dry socket would be painful. After a week now of intense pain I went to a new dentist, who said right away that it was a dry socket and that packing it will make it immediately feel better. It wasn't painful at all! Basically Dr. Graham was too lazy to pack it for me and I wasn't high on his priority list. Not to mention telling me to keep taking advil...I was on advil for 2 weeks straight and friends that have gotten their wisdom teeth were given T3's.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I took my wife to see Dr. Todd Graham because our regular dentist was on holidays. Many years ago we saw Dr. Graham Senior (Dale). I am certain that Dr. Dale Graham would be EXTREMELY disappointed in his son's attempt at being a good dentist. My wife and I could get past the poor mannerisms and uncaring attitude if he was good at what he does. He was not!! She ended up in much more pain than she should have been and ended up having to see another dentist to fix the problems that Dr. Graham Jr. caused. It was a very, very bad experience.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

I wrote in 08 about the implant I had done and all I had gone through. Well just to let everyone know the implant has now failed. Todd put it in wrong, never prepared the area the proper way and miss diagnosed the whole area.He made a mess of my gum line and teeth.I have had specialists working with me since trying to save and fix what they could. I just had another surgery and 2 more to go through.Todd's work has caused me lots of money, pain and suffering. I have learned allot through this night mare with him. It tells you something when you have specialists laughing at the work he has done and commenting on him. From reading the reviews he has not changed. He is still arragaunt and thinks he is something else. Seems he is still having problems doing implants.I have learned that if ever I was to have implants again it would only be done by an oral surgeon. Dentist take a short course in implants,(very short)and think they can do them.Todd will get caught up with one day.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Christine is the worst receptionist I have encountered: doesn't greet you with a smile, grumpy and unprofessional. Ashley is no better... They must be paid minimum wage or there is a huge shortage of receptionist in Regina!!! The accountant could be better but nothing will change as she is Dr Graham's wife...Dr Graham was punctual, helpful and patient. I am satisfied with his work. Dr Graham: change your reception staffs as they represent your clinic and they are BAD!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

Excellent with children! Fantastic dentist. I started out with his dad Dale and moved to Todd when Dale retired. Would recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011