Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey R. Rashbaum

Hands down the worse orthodontist I've ever met. He was very rude and came off racist, I would ask him about issues with my braces and he would always have a sarcastic remark to give back. I have never been disrespected by any man and he would talk to me any type of way. I'm african american and I would watch how he would treat his other clients and for some reason he always had a problem with me. He even went as far as telling me to go to another orthodontist. I would always greet him in the morning and he never once said thank your or anything nice back. He even cut my mouth with the wire and it was evident I was bleeding, and he really told me he did not do that. Never gave an apology what so ever. It seems like when your first come in to place your braces on he's nice but once he gets your money he turns into a different person. I would never recommend anyone, the only good thing was his staff because they were actually kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Best and friendliest staff ever! Though he himself is very sarcastic and not gentle with your teeth at all. From personal experience

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

If you are looking for the best Orthodontist in the Hollywood/Ft. Lauderdale area, look no further, you've found him. Anyone who would give Dr. Rashbaum less than 5 stars in any area, clearly doesn't know what they are talking about or they have a hidden agenda that has nothing to do with the rating evaluation requested. Unfortunately some people are like that. Too bad more of us that Dr. Rashbaum has wonderfully transformed through his many years of practicing are not speaking up. Surely our voices and opinions would drown out any others. The whole point of this this rating site is to give direction and referral by word of mouth from patients and people who know. I know and he's the best! Thank you so much for everything, God bless you Dr. Jeff!

Submitted June 3, 2015

I do admit, he's not the sweetheart he looks to be. Extremely sarcastic, sometimes he actually makes you feel pretty bad about yourself. But he's a good orthodontist, left my teeth perfect. And always did what he could to fix whatever problems I had, including my retainers. His care doesn't just finish after the braces. He still checks up on you every 6 months to make sure everything is as it should be. I recommend him to everyone. Very affordable, you're not paying for someone to treat you like royalty, you're their for your teeth.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

horrible personality. makes nasty jokes and remarks about people's teeth. makes people feel uncomfortable, and could care less about people's feelings. no professionalism. lazy about fixing problems. would never recommend him to anyone. overall a complete jerk. but his staff are the nicest and friendliest people i ever met!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

This orthodontist is rude. He's full of himself, and he's got nothing to be proud of. He specifically told me not to floss while I had braces because it's too difficult. I ended up with beginning stages of periodontal disease because of it. In addition, he's not gentle, and doesn't care if you are in pain.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2006

PATIENTS BEWARE! HE WAS ACCUSED OF MEDICAL MALPRACTICE IN 1993! look it up at the broward county clerk of the courts website! BESIDES, he's a horrible orthodontist anyway...

flag | Submitted December 30, 2005

Dr. Rashbaum did my braces. I only had a few small gaps between my front teeth, but it took him two whole years to fix it! It felt like he could've done more in less time. Whenever he answered my questions/concerns, it felt like he was barking at me. I'm not exactly satisfied with the outcome of my teeth. If my front gaps are closed, my left molars don't touch. My teeth do look better though, but not $3000 better... Nothing good to say about him really...

flag | Submitted April 18, 2005