Ratings for Dr. Keith Lummack

I worked for Dr. Lummack many years ago. I wholeheartedly agree with every negative comment made here. His daughter worked in the office and she would put paperwork away that was incomplete and it would wait months in some cases before it would be taken care of. It would need one of the other staff to come across it and complete it. This meant that patients would wait extended periods of time for tests or other consultations. The phones would ring and ring and ring without being answered. Even though it was not my job and I was very busy I would try and help out and answer the phone. The filing system was terrible. Files placed only under the last name. One day I had to find a file for a an emergency doctor who had the patient in the hospital. The last name was Smith! It took me so long to find the file because I had to go through all of the Smiths, the emergency doctor hung up on me! There where many times that I was embaresed the be part of his staff. I saw staff be rude many times, wait times averaged 2 hours and then people where generally given a prescription and rushed out of the door. He under paid me considerably but I needed a job and hoped that he would see my merits and increase the pay accordingly but no such luck. He told me many times that "these people are just like 6 year olds." So if you felt like he was treating you as a child you where correct. If you felt that he was up on current medical findings I can see how it would look that way. He would talk with a rep or go to seminars and that would be his treatment of choice even though an old treatment may have been appropriate he would always choose the new treatment. He really didn't seem to have any idea what he staff did. He would just go to any one of us and give us a job or ask a question. We would just pass it along to the person who handled that issue. All in all the office was a mess and confusion abound.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

For the last comment call the doctor in his office when you can

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Went to see Dr.Michaels, Lummacks replacement. Dr is knowledgeable and seems nice, staff is the same as Lummack, uncaring, disorganzed. I was told they couldnt help me any further with my condition so i did my own research and found a clinic. i had to get a referral, waited for months only to find out the clinic got back to my dr's office months ago and they just hadnt bothered to get back to me to fix the problem so now i have to start the process over. when asked for an answer why all i got was excuses and then threatened with disconnected the call for daring to ask for an explanation. Fire your staff Doc, they will bring you down

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I feel as if the staff felt some personal way about me amnd are very rude dr Lummack was a pill pushing alcoholic but the staff made it hard for me to even call there to book an appointment I felt anxious and scared to even book an appointment and they always have an additude I was even told once that were not going to go back and forth and do there job when I was in need of there help and another doctor needed information they suck and there rude and I'm still with the same girls and looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I've always had Dr. Lummack as my doctor, and have never had a bad moment with him, his nurses, or his reception staff. He nor them ever talked about religious beliefs nor a pill pusher. Also I don't understand the recent comments as of October he is no longer practicing, and his patients have been move to a new Doctor. So I don't understand how you would have been able to be treated by Dr. Lummack.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

He used to be my family doctor and I am so glad I found a real doctor. He is unhelpful, judgemental and should not be a doctor. I have been trying to get my family away from him for years, but they are scared that they'll have a hard time finding a new doctor. He almost killed my Mum. He prescribed her blood pressure pills without even checking her blood pressure. She left his office under the impression that they were meant to raise her low blood pressure. He is irresponsible. I wouldn't trust him with a rock.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

I was surprised to see the comments of negativity and about church? Dr Lummack delivered me and has been my doctor for over 40 years and I didn't even know he went to church. Always remember your doctor is only as good as you are honest about your habits and issues.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

This drs office straight out sucks...... I got screamed at by the receptionist for using a walk in clinic.... Well geez if you picked up the darn phone after a week of me calling, maybe I wouldn't have to use a walk in

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Not good at all every time you are in the office it is constant waif

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I became a patient of Dr Lummack after being treated for a DVT. I can't take birth control pills because it increased my risk for another, yet every time I went for an appointment and spoke with Dr Lummack I felt he hadn't addressed my concerns at all and instead was running through his own check list of questions. He tried to put me on birth control multiple times despite having my information in his system. Every appointment with him he asked me "What is your occupation?" and during my last appointment when I told him I was a student he told me I should be on birth control and use condoms because "people in those types of programs have loose morals and you don't want to get pregnant or an std." There are many other issues but i'm limited to 1000 characters. Long story short, Dr Lummacks' staff and the nurse practitioners were very helpful, but if I had an appointment with Dr Lummack I left feeling confused and disappointed. I am filing a complaint with the board of physicians.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013