Ratings for Dr. Kim J. Templeton

She may be really good at bone cancer, but she totally misdiagnosed my osteoporosis. She looked at my bone density scan (from the CD) and said my hips were -3, and if I fell, I would surely break a hip, and my bones were so porous that no one could do surgery on them. Actually, the bone scanning machine that created the CD also created a report to go with it saying that my hips were -2. A few days ago, I got another bone density scan which shows my hips had actually improved (to -1.7 & -1.8), so I was scared and depressed for at least two weeks for nothing.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Iwould like to thank Dr. Kimberly Templeton for the excellent and exceptional service she provided to my wife, throughout her diagnosis and prognosis of her ailment, Osteosarcoma. In my opinion, the level of service and professionalism that Dr. Templeton has extended was far beyond our expectations. I was so impressed by the Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Self-Less Service, Support, and Professionalism provided by Dr. Templeton and her small team of nurses and sub-ordinates.In an era where exceptional one-to-one doctor-patient service and excellence has virtually disappeared from the medical industry, the work that Dr. Templeton and her team did/do should be held up as an example for others to try to emulate.It was simply Dr. Templeton and her team's extraordinary commitment to excellence in care that motivated them to go the extra mile. Their example of professionalism has a positive impact on the attitude and commitment of both my wife and and our family.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

She saved my life and my arm. I had very rare shoulder cancer and she is only one in states that could operate on it. She is awesome. She may not be the life of the party, but who wants that when your life is in danger?

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Dr. Kim J. Templeton's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)