Ratings for Dr. Marjorie Dixon, MD, FRCSC, FACOG, REI

Dr. Dixon is continuously demonstrating the knowledge in the IVF field, as well as her passion in research for newest tehcniques and methodologies. IVF is emotionaly heavy for the patients, so the warmth and the care that Dr. Dixon is showing during each session or procedure is definitely helping on that path. Our two angels are on this world because of Dr. Dixon's capabilities. I don't think there can be better recommendation.:)

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I had a D&C with Dr. Dixon. It was my first surgery ever and the staff answered all my questions and made me feel at ease. I read online that it would be painful and uncomfortable, but I did not find that at all. Dr. Dixon was very gentle and positive during the procedure so I didn't feel uncomfortable or in pain. If you have to get a D&C, do not worry and just trust Dr. Dixon's ability.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr Dixon, this post is long overdue as our daughter is almost 18 months. I truly cannot thank you enough for making our dreams come true my daughter is everything I always wanted and so much more. We are so grateful and thankful that you are our doctor. From the first time we entered your office I knew you were the right doctor. You are so positive, confident, knowledgeable, supportive and your personality is so uplifting that it made the process reassuring. I would recommend you to anyone going through this process. To anyone going through this journey it isn’t always easy but it is truly worth it.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Not only is Dr.Dixion a great doctor, she is an amazing human being. She is very knowledgeable and supported me every step of the way.The Clinic is beautiful and gives me a clam, spa feel. The staff is very friendly and took the time to learn my name. Thanks to Dr. Dixion and her team I'm now pregnant with twins! I highly recommend Dr.Dixion!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

The staff makes up information on the spot true or untrue. As a surrogate you never get any questions answered because you don't meet Dr Dixon until you're in the OR during your transfer. She may know lots but there is no communication. I ended up with a miscarriage at 9 weeks and I suddenly didn't exist to them anymore. The clinic is beautiful any clean but the stuff doesn't even know the services they supply. And at one point I had to get mad and tell them sharing my test results with anyone other than myself and my ips were not allowed. No privacy there. Save yourself the hassle of never getting a call back or the information you need and choose another doctor from another clinic.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Amazing doctor. Knowledgeable person. I wil recommend her highly

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

A former patient captured the essence of this doctor's practice - "BROKEN TELEPHONE". Whenever I went in for blood, ultrasound, etc. the doctor who reviewed the file would say - okay - so what's the plan or something to that effect. I had to summarize my protocol and ask the questions. Clear lack of communication between doctors, nurses, and ultrasound techs. Deep - a tech - do NOT have any ultrasounds by her. Although we are slotted for a 15 or 20 minute 'visit', you are on the table for maximum 4 minutes. I question her credentials!!! She is too fast off the mark and has made several serious errors. BUT she is the ultrasound supervisor? This clinic needs a serious overhaul.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

My experienced with her is unhappy; Late for an hour 1/2; saying all her opinion without compassion.. Doesn’t check our file what is done or need to be done , being late for that long she knows what to do with our follow up. We steeped in decided to proceed the IVF procedure but everything is gone as soon as she start the conversation. Doesn’t know why we need a follow up” May u decide to adopt a child or not having a child if don’t go for IVF” with a sarcastic smile. Nothing wrong with all those opinion but we came to this place simply because of hope to have atleast one child of our own. Never remend to this place.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

She is more business savvy than empathetic for a doctor who practices in an area where patients need that extra TLC as they are already going through such turmoil. She seems to push IVF even before getting to the bottom of things. Both her and her staff are unresponsive. She does sound knowledgeable but her staff are terrible and can’t seem to give a straight answer for any questions. There is a serious case of broken telephone in this clinic. I would highly recommend going elsewhere but if you do stay always double check everything you are told and validate the information you get with the different personnel working on your file.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Saw Dr.Dixon at her older clinic 2.5 years ago. I was so stressed trying to get pregnant and having suffered a miscarriage and all tests came back normal for both me and my husband was frustrating. Dr.Dixon kept assuring me by stressing out doesn't help the process. She suggested things for us to do and what do you know... the next month we had out rainbow baby. Dr.Dixon is professional and caring.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Marjorie Dixon, MD, FRCSC, FACOG, REI's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Dixon is an advocate for women’s health and speaks about fertility nationally and internationally. She can be found monthly on CityLine educating Canada about their health. Dr. Dixon was appointed to Ontario’s Expert Panel on Infertility and Adoption to advise the government on how to improve the Ontarians access to fertility treatment, as well as how to improve Ontario’s adoption system. In 2016, she founded Anova Fertility & Reproductive Health in Toronto, Canada. A world-class center focused on being the leader in innovation, education, and communication for quality, humanized fertility, and reproductive care. Dr. Marjorie Dixon is a graduate of McGill University’s School of Medicine. Following her initial postgraduate training at the University of Toronto in Obstetrics and Gynecology, she completed her postgraduate training at the University of Vermont. Through the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, she achieved her specialty in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. For Dr. Marjorie Dixon's full bio please visit this link http://anovafertility.com/about-us/dr-marjorie-dixon

• French
  • English
  • Spanish

• McGill University (Grad. 1997)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Vermont (Grad. 2005)
  • John Abbott College (Grad. 1992)

HealthPartners