Ratings for Dr. Marjorie Dixon, MD, FRCSC, FACOG, REI

Dr. Dixon is continuously demonstrating the knowledge in the IVF field, as well as her passion in research for newest tehcniques and methodologies. IVF is emotionaly heavy for the patients, so the warmth and the care that Dr. Dixon is showing during each session or procedure is definitely helping on that path. Our two angels are on this world because of Dr. Dixon's capabilities. I don't think there can be better recommendation.:)

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Not recommended at all, just wasting time and money

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

She the best doctor I ever had. Very caring and takes time to explain things to you. I recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Worse doctor ever no knowledge, before seeing her let me tell you what is her conclusion IVF & doner egg or doner sperm and the only reason is because she has no knowledge about fertility, I have doubt any patient gives her 5 in knowledge

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Great doctor and clinic. Sometimes the appointments do run late. But if you can get the first appt for the day you will be golden! Loved my experience here.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr Dixon's clinic doesn't treat patients like people, we're simply numbers out of a health card I guess. If you have any problems you're dealing with her unhelpful staff, you never get to see her or speak to her anyway regardless and the staff may not even understand your problem. Technically you're under Dr Dixon but may see her like once in 6 months or a year! The staff is terrible, and so are some of the other doctors who work under her who do not clarify anything or respond to questions. You just get instructions and either follow them or not is what you are told when you have a special circumstance to discuss. I had my SHG done at her clinic, the ultrasound tech and the doctor were in such a rush they were literally pushing me around to get through the long line of patients they had to deal with. I practically had a blackout but was pushed out of the room and made to sit on a chair by myself where I almost collapsed. On asking for help, it came after 10 minutes and on asking for a place to rest/ lie down, I was told I could only sit on that chair in the waiting room despite being so sick. On top of all that, when I was leaving the staff comes and asks me to sign a consent form for a procedure that was already completed !!! Terrible experience! Dr Dixon's clinic is simply a money making business.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Love her...I have 2 adorable children as a result of her expertise! Thanks Dr. Dixon!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Amazing DOCTOR!!! I am so happy that she is helping me to figure out my fertility issues.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Amazing! Everyone from the admin staff to the ultrasound ladies and the ladies who take blood. I can't say enough about this clinic. These are the most gentle, caring, warm and professional group of individuals I've ever had the pleasure of working with. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs this type of care.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr.Dixon and her team are awesome! Karen, Mara, Tatiana, Mary and all the ladies taking blood...you ladies are wonderful!!!! I am so grateful for my experience I had at the clinic and will recommend them to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Marjorie Dixon, MD, FRCSC, FACOG, REI's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Dixon is an advocate for women’s health and speaks about fertility nationally and internationally. She can be found monthly on CityLine educating Canada about their health. Dr. Dixon was appointed to Ontario’s Expert Panel on Infertility and Adoption to advise the government on how to improve the Ontarians access to fertility treatment, as well as how to improve Ontario’s adoption system. In 2016, she founded Anova Fertility & Reproductive Health in Toronto, Canada. A world-class center focused on being the leader in innovation, education, and communication for quality, humanized fertility, and reproductive care. Dr. Marjorie Dixon is a graduate of McGill University’s School of Medicine. Following her initial postgraduate training at the University of Toronto in Obstetrics and Gynecology, she completed her postgraduate training at the University of Vermont. Through the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, she achieved her specialty in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. For Dr. Marjorie Dixon's full bio please visit this link http://anovafertility.com/about-us/dr-marjorie-dixon

• French
  • English
  • Spanish

• McGill University (Grad. 1997)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Vermont (Grad. 2005)
  • John Abbott College (Grad. 1992)