Ratings for Dr. KATHLEEN R. Zeller

Dr. Zeller has been my primary care physician for over ten year. She is very compassionate and a good listener. Dr. Zeller is thorough in her examinations and very knowledgeable. I have recommended her to several of my colleagues and neighbors.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

I used Medicare and Medicaid on my doctor visit. I went to see Dr. Zeller several times but she showed no interest in finding the source of my pain. I tried to go to other doctors but when they read the notes on my records they refused to treat me too. I am still in constant and increased pain that it has become difficult for me to sleep now even with pain reliever. Dr. Zeller told me the reason for my pain was noted in my records but she refused to tell me. I tried to get my medical records to find out what it was for myself but I was denied purchase of my complete medical records. I still don't know what is wrong and I feel I have the right to know if I am dying or not. No one wants to tell me they pull up my account and look at me in grief and say they can't help me. I would like to know what is wrong with my health and how long I have left to live if that indeed is the case here. I feel I am not being treated fairly.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

An outstanding physician. Very prompt and easy to get in to see when it's important. I've been very impressed with her diagnostic ability as well as the level of caring and compassion she has. As an RN, I expect a great deal from my doctors and Dr. Zeller exceeds my expectations frerquently. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr. KATHLEEN R. Zeller's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1979)

MSP/BC Med