Ratings for Dr. Ala Lozinski

Dr. Lozinski and her staff are awesome. I was really nervous with having a mole removed as I had no idea what to expect. They were all so nice and made me feel comfortable. All were very knowledgeable and explained everything to me. I would most definitely recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Lozinski and her staff are quick and efficient.I had a growth on top of my ear 2 years ago. The doctor took her time and explained everything in detail.Her staff took photos of my ear and they put me at ease and I felt very comfortable with them.Dr. Lozinski and her staff are excellent and highly recommended. Michael S.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I am absolutely pleased with Dr. Lozinski and her staff. I had heard great things about her and now I can see why, With all her expertise, she patiently and kindly took the time to deal with my aged mother. What a blessing! And with me, her staff was nothing less than first class, explaining clearly procedures which I wanted and I am so pleased with the results. It will be a treat to go back to this office. If they should read this, I want them to know how thankful we are for their help.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Went about eczema and actually had her try to sell me a bunch of cosmetic procedures! Her and her staff became quite rude after I stated I was not interested. They are all about the money. She even looks overdone herself.

Submitted January 2, 2016

DR Ala Lozinski Does not know her stuff. I went several years ago and she said she could get rid of my double chin and instead made it more noticeable and uneven. I went back a few times for her to fix it and she just used me as a guinea pig to try new treatments. I finally had enough nerve to go see a few other cosmetic surgeons to see if it could be fixed, they all told me how she cut the muscle in the incorrect place as well as did not take time to deal with some of the skin and muscle properly. She told me to walk around keeping my chin up so her mistake was not as noticeable. I told the doctors that I also lost some of my hearing for almost 8 months. I am very afraid to go and get this chin fixed and have now went to 3 cosmetic surgeons, I am checking references and their ratings I want to make sure I do not choose the wrong doctor again. Stay away! trust me!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. Lozinski is an absolute delight to visit. I find that she is quite charming and supportive, and has the knowledge and expertise that I want in a Dermatologist. Her staff are very helpful as well... always made sure that I understood what was going on. I've had nothing but great experiences with this doctor, and I can't understand how some of these other reviewers can claim to have negative experiences with her (most of these stories do not at all seem compatible with the Dr. Lozinski I go to see).

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

The staff must have read my previous comment. I've been there twice since last time and can't believe the change. They were very nice and accommodating this time and didn't frown when my young daughter came into the operatory for my procedure. Would definitely go back to see Dr. Lozinski.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Dr. Lozinski is great at what she does. But do not bring your children to her office. I was frowned upon by the receptionist as well as the very rude nurse. They both gave me attitude for bringing in a chair from the waiting room to the patient operatory. I didn't want my daughter sitting on the floor. I asked if they have any books or toys to keep my children occupied and they said they are not a paediatric office! Sorry no toys here. My children are very well behaved and I take them everywhere with me. I have never been treated this way before. The staff were quite rude about the whole situation and made me feel very unwelcome. Please don't go here if you are a parent. Or like they told me "leave your kids at home!" Wow.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

I had a couple of procedures done by Dr. Lozinski and her staff, and not only I was extremely satisfied with the results and the cost I was also well looked after by her and her team! I would highly recommend her office to any friend of mine in need. Keep up the good work. Thank you, Anne S.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Lozinski since Aug. 1991 where she found and cured me of Melanoma where 2 other Dr's had failed ,I have been going for checkups ever 6 months since then where she has found and removed many moles that if left alone would had became skin cancer, She is always happy and smiling as well as the staff ,they always make me feel comfortable and at ease whenever it is time for a procedure to be done, I have also seen her for other skin problems over the years with always great results.She is one of those Doctors that you look forward to the appointment, not for the procedure but just knowing you will have a better day because she will treat you as a friend, not just a patient. I really and truly believe that because of Dr. Lozinski and her knowledge she save my life back in 1991 in her way of thinking, better safe than sorry and removed the moles. Would recommend her to anyone and Thank- You for the past 19 years,and keeping me on track with the sun-screen.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012