You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mike Roe

I highly recommend Dr Roe! He is knowledgeable, experienced and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I have had Dr Michael Roe as my OBGYN for 20 year's. I would highly recommend him to anyone and I refuse to see any other Dr besides him. He takes his time explaining everything in detail and has never once rushed me out the door. I have always felt safe and comfortable in his care and as a woman having a male GYNO that's extremely important. Dr Roe has performed multiple surgeries on me for fibroid s, endemetroisis and bartholin cysts which is an extremely painful surgery and recovery. Dr Roe was always upfront about the procedures and what to expect and never sugar coated anything. I was never able to have children because of such problems and he always comforted me when it would be brought up. I'm now facing an upcoming hysterectomy which really scares me. However in Dr Roe s care and staff I know I have nothing to worry about. I'm thankful I listened to my family Dr when I was 19 and refered to Dr Roe because I was hesitant having a male GYNO. Seeing him was the best decision I made and even if I was hour's away it would be worth the drive. I honestly can't say enough about this kind man and he always remember s me if four years have passed. I couldn't live without Dr Roe and would never dream of ever seeing another gynecologist. Five stars all around ☆☆☆☆☆

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr roe is terrible. Simply rude and could care less. He was my OB for my first child and I am so glad he was not the doctor on call when I finally went in for my c section. For my second child, I did not feel right, I was swelling uncontrollably and had slightly elevated blood pressure and terrible cramps for a month before I delivered. I was in and out of that damn hospital 5 times, and when dr roe came to see me, he told me there was nothing wrong and "to avoid unnecessary hospital visits unless you are in labour". Um, thanks? And guess what? I ended up in the hospital a week later with chest pains. I had HELLP syndrome and needed an emergency c section. My daughter was in distress and came out blue and they had to suction her three times and CPAP her just to get her breathig, and this jerk said it was all in my head. Thank god for dr reddy, she knew the signs right away and I healed up beautifully from my c section. I have nothing good to say about dr roe or the STEGH.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Dr. Roe is certainly a very knowledgeable man. His office is, within reason, on time. I find that he isn't that personable. I understand busy and professional but considering he's an OBGYN you would think there would be a certain comfort level a doctor would strive for. I have no concern for his answers but I feel you definitely need to know the questions to ask or you may miss information. Although it comforts me in his knowledge he speaks too medical and too quickly. Not allowing you to absorb or question him. He typically makes you feel like he's in a hurry and you're holding him up. He will however take the time to answer any question if you have them ready. Nearly too professional if there is such a thing. If he could just slow the pace a wee bit it would feel better. Great doctor, bedside manner not great.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Saved my life and preformed emergency surgery after uterus ruptured

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Amazing doctor!!! would go to him again for anything!He never did anything to me, he helped me with my second child

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

awsome ob/gyn. very careing and understanding. easy to get along with and he knows his pateints ive had 3 children and 1 one the way and he has delivered all of them thank you so much Dr. Roe

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

He delivered 3 out of my 4 boys. He was pleasant and thorough. He did an excellent job with all three boys.He made sure I stayed the appropriate amount of time with my first delivery when my son was bigger than anticipated.He also made sure my second son was delivered promptly when his heart rate dropped.He reassured me that my third son was safe when there was meconium present and that we could get him out safely and quickly if necessary.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Mike Roe's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr Roe! He is knowledgeable, experienced and friendly. "

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had Dr Michael Roe as my OBGYN for 20 year's. I would highly recommend him to anyone and I refuse to see any other Dr besides him. He takes his time expl..."

September 18, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "N5P0" to "N5R 6H9". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 460 Wellington St". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15196373987".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Roe!! So friendly, helpful & he truly cares about what is best for you!"

February 11, 2015