Ratings for Dr. Mike Roe

Dr. Roe delivered our son in January this year. He was very confident, friendly and professional during the delivery. Everything went extremely well including my wife’s recovery after giving birth. We now have a very happy healthy little boy.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr Roe will never get a recommendation from me as I am still going thru several surgery because of his mess up when he performed my hysterectomy back in 2004. He cut a hole in my bladder n I ended up with a pubic catheter to try n let the hole heal n that didn't work so then he tried another catheter out through the vagina n that didn't work either. So needless to say got sent off to someone else to fix his mess and now I get UTI INFECTIONS all the time cause the other docs i have been seeing n of course the surgeries I have been getting to try n fix the problem is just not working n I had the one doc ask me who made this mess n I told him who it was n he just shook his head. So this is now 2018 n I been referred to another doctor at university hospital n a gyno at Vic hospital which is going to take 18 months to be able to see the doc. In meantime i suffer with these infections all the time thanks to dr roe. NOT HAPPY AT ALL.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I seen Dr Roe 15 years ago he delivered one of my children. I had no issues with him . Where its been so long I can't call and ask him, so going to try and ask here. Does anyone know which way he ties your tubes? Does he is tied them or burn or clap them?

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

IN THE PAST he helped me with surgery regarding abnormal paps. NOW he refuses to do regular paps EVEN though i am suppose to be checked YEARLY due to my history. The office is VERY rude and was not even aware (something they should KNOW) that the cervical cancer screening has changed their rules IF someone has a known history of abnormal cells. He KNOWS this because he has TREATED THAT SUCH ISSUE. When i made them aware he refused i asked a reason, SHE said "because he won't get paid" He is all about MONEY now, sad really . I was also REFUSED to PAY for my own pap, something is illegal! I had to resort to another CLINIC and they had NO issues give me pap and it was fully covered under OHIP. I now need to go for an ultrasound something HE said was "normal" when i asked about pain in my back, legs & pelvis. He MAY be a good "baby doctor" but he is useless when it comes to helping women UNLESS HE IS PAID.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Very comfortable and accepting. He performed my procedure with professionalism and yet made me a part of decision making.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

He has poor bedside manner treated me & my husband like we were not good enough for him to see! was told we wouldn't have kids well I am pregnant & he will not be seeing me ever again!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Roe has been very professional, informative and efficient. It has been a pleasure dealing with him!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Had him for all my kids and wouldn't want another doctor. Excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

He knows what he's doing, and does it well. I am glad I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

One word... Fantastic! Very understanding and helpful!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016