Ratings for Dr. Mike Roe

IN THE PAST he helped me with surgery regarding abnormal paps. NOW he refuses to do regular paps EVEN though i am suppose to be checked YEARLY due to my history. The office is VERY rude and was not even aware (something they should KNOW) that the cervical cancer screening has changed their rules IF someone has a known history of abnormal cells. He KNOWS this because he has TREATED THAT SUCH ISSUE. When i made them aware he refused i asked a reason, SHE said "because he won't get paid" He is all about MONEY now, sad really . I was also REFUSED to PAY for my own pap, something is illegal! I had to resort to another CLINIC and they had NO issues give me pap and it was fully covered under OHIP. I now need to go for an ultrasound something HE said was "normal" when i asked about pain in my back, legs & pelvis. He MAY be a good "baby doctor" but he is useless when it comes to helping women UNLESS HE IS PAID.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Very comfortable and accepting. He performed my procedure with professionalism and yet made me a part of decision making.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

He has poor bedside manner treated me & my husband like we were not good enough for him to see! was told we wouldn't have kids well I am pregnant & he will not be seeing me ever again!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Roe has been very professional, informative and efficient. It has been a pleasure dealing with him!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Had him for all my kids and wouldn't want another doctor. Excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

He knows what he's doing, and does it well. I am glad I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

One word... Fantastic! Very understanding and helpful!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I am very pleased that my family Dr recommended Dr. Roe. He is very helpful and listens to your concerns, then looks for the problem and solutions needed. I highly recommend Dr. Roe.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

I highly recommend Dr Roe! He is knowledgeable, experienced and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I have had Dr Michael Roe as my OBGYN for 20 year's. I would highly recommend him to anyone and I refuse to see any other Dr besides him. He takes his time explaining everything in detail and has never once rushed me out the door. I have always felt safe and comfortable in his care and as a woman having a male GYNO that's extremely important. Dr Roe has performed multiple surgeries on me for fibroid s, endemetroisis and bartholin cysts which is an extremely painful surgery and recovery. Dr Roe was always upfront about the procedures and what to expect and never sugar coated anything. I was never able to have children because of such problems and he always comforted me when it would be brought up. I'm now facing an upcoming hysterectomy which really scares me. However in Dr Roe s care and staff I know I have nothing to worry about. I'm thankful I listened to my family Dr when I was 19 and refered to Dr Roe because I was hesitant having a male GYNO. Seeing him was the best decision I made and even if I was hour's away it would be worth the drive. I honestly can't say enough about this kind man and he always remember s me if four years have passed. I couldn't live without Dr Roe and would never dream of ever seeing another gynecologist. Five stars all around ☆☆☆☆☆

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015