Ratings for Dr. Mike Roe

Dr. Roe has been very professional, informative and efficient. It has been a pleasure dealing with him!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Had him for all my kids and wouldn't want another doctor. Excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

He knows what he's doing, and does it well. I am glad I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

One word... Fantastic! Very understanding and helpful!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I am very pleased that my family Dr recommended Dr. Roe. He is very helpful and listens to your concerns, then looks for the problem and solutions needed. I highly recommend Dr. Roe.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

I highly recommend Dr Roe! He is knowledgeable, experienced and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I have had Dr Michael Roe as my OBGYN for 20 year's. I would highly recommend him to anyone and I refuse to see any other Dr besides him. He takes his time explaining everything in detail and has never once rushed me out the door. I have always felt safe and comfortable in his care and as a woman having a male GYNO that's extremely important. Dr Roe has performed multiple surgeries on me for fibroid s, endemetroisis and bartholin cysts which is an extremely painful surgery and recovery. Dr Roe was always upfront about the procedures and what to expect and never sugar coated anything. I was never able to have children because of such problems and he always comforted me when it would be brought up. I'm now facing an upcoming hysterectomy which really scares me. However in Dr Roe s care and staff I know I have nothing to worry about. I'm thankful I listened to my family Dr when I was 19 and refered to Dr Roe because I was hesitant having a male GYNO. Seeing him was the best decision I made and even if I was hour's away it would be worth the drive. I honestly can't say enough about this kind man and he always remember s me if four years have passed. I couldn't live without Dr Roe and would never dream of ever seeing another gynecologist. Five stars all around ☆☆☆☆☆

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I love Dr. Roe!! So friendly, helpful & he truly cares about what is best for you!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr roe is terrible. Simply rude and could care less. He was my OB for my first child and I am so glad he was not the doctor on call when I finally went in for my c section. For my second child, I did not feel right, I was swelling uncontrollably and had slightly elevated blood pressure and terrible cramps for a month before I delivered. I was in and out of that damn hospital 5 times, and when dr roe came to see me, he told me there was nothing wrong and "to avoid unnecessary hospital visits unless you are in labour". Um, thanks? And guess what? I ended up in the hospital a week later with chest pains. I had HELLP syndrome and needed an emergency c section. My daughter was in distress and came out blue and they had to suction her three times and CPAP her just to get her breathig, and this jerk said it was all in my head. Thank god for dr reddy, she knew the signs right away and I healed up beautifully from my c section. I have nothing good to say about dr roe or the STEGH.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013