Ratings for Dr. Joseph J. Zaladonis

Dr. Z and his staff are outstanding. I will recommend Dr. Z to anyone who needs skin, and hair related care. Dr. Z is very polite, caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

I went to Dr Zaladonis after being treated somewhere else and did not get better. In a few minutes he told me what was wrong with me and gave me a prescription and had his staff call the pharmacy for me. I was better in a week! Thank you for your knowledge and helpful staff.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Although I like Dr Zaladonis, I will never return due to how appalling his front desk staff is! I work for St Luke's and would NEVER treat a patient the way they treated me.

Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Joseph J. Zaladonis

Dr. Joseph J. Zaladonis's response
I am sorry that you had this experience, and do not know who you may be. If you are indeed a patient of my office, I would like to speak with you about your experience and discuss your concerns. Please call the office.

Submitted September 9, 2016

A doctor definitely worth the wait for!! Attentive, helpful, and caring, Dr. Z knows his stuff, I wouldn't trust my family with anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Thank you Dr. Zaladonis for your great professional attention to my psoriasis and I am blessed that your experience and courteous attention has practically cured my plaque psoriasis may God keep blessing your practice and I will forever be thankful for curing me!! Thank you thank you doctor!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I waited months to get an appointment, sat in the waiting room for 1 hour, staff very rude and the Dr. was very short and he made me feel like I was annoying him with questions. I would not go to this Dr. Paying a copay to wait so long for a 10 minute visit is soooo not worth the visit.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

I have been going to this practice for years. I have always found the staff to be helpful and knowledgeable. I would not trust any other dermatologist for myself or my family.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Staff is AWFUL!!!!!! Rude, lazy and ignorant. I work in healthcare and would never dream of treating people with such disrespect. It's a shame.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

GREAT doctor with rude and lazy office staff. I asked for the name of my diagnosis to be written down for me and the woman wouldn't even look at my chart to find out. I asked a question about applying sunscreen and she didn't know so I asked her if she could find out for me...she huffed and said she'd ask and never did. Another woman didn't give me enough meds to last until my next appt and told me to come back, I explained that I live an hour away and then she said they ran out, without even looking. Don't try to be friendly because there's only one person there who is nice and that's the doctor! He's awesome, knowledgeable and worth the wait to get an appointment. It's a shame that his staff probably causes some to not return.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Zaladonis was kind and understanding of my problem. Today there are so many doctors that just don't care. His staff was so thoughtful also. Most impressive was his knowledge and ability to treat my condition. After years of suffering, one visit put me on the way to recovery.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr. Joseph J. Zaladonis's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethlehem, PA