Ratings for Dr. Curtis R. Evans

Dr. Evans has been my personal physical for over 20 years. He is VERY knowledgeable, and is fair, easy to talk to, takes time, and he is kind. He does not over medicate which I love, and where he is opinionated, I am highly aware that he knows more than I do... so he is entitled. His staff is great. BTW, I am not being asked to say this, paid to say this, but that lady that made a comment about him graduating from Oral Roberts University has "other issues". My husband is also his patient and my daughter and son in law are patients of this practice, but not directly with Dr. Evans.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

easy to get appointment, Dr. Evans is a nice guy and seems knowledgable

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

My experience with Dr. Evans is different from that of the other reviwer. I do find him knowledgeable and one who keeps up with current info. He can be a bit rigid/dismissive in his opinions, but when one insists on being heard, he will listen. He is sometimes reluctant to order tests, but again, will do so, if patient insists. He will also take the necessary time to explore and explain any questions/suggestions I have had, if I make it clear to him that I want answers.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

This doctor graduated from the religious Oral Roberts University in Tulsa Oklahoma where the medical program ran for only a few years before being canned. Doctor Evans doubles his practice by letting a PA see half his patients. He lacks a good a education. He makes light of the patients condition and, in my case, let me stay on a drug that my body was reacting to till the point that my immune system went berserk. Fortunately I ditched him before I died. I ended up having many surgeries and it took many years for my immune system to start stabilizing. Even today, I have a lot of residual problems. Steer clear of this one.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr. Curtis R. Evans's Credentials

• Oral Roberts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Secure Horizons