Ratings for Dr. Samuel M. Freedman

Never even got to the appointment. Office staff sucks

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Very disappointed with Dr Freedman. His bedside manners are terrible. Doesn't even try to make a connection with his patients (being kids). He should not be treating kids period. During my last appointment, he walks out of the room without asking if if I had any questions, seriously I have never seen a doctor this RUDE!! Please do your research before seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Great doctor...our son has achieved great results. Excellent office staff - highly organized and helpful. Definitely worth the drive...from anywhere.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Dr. Freedman was WORTH THE WAIT!!! Where can one go to not wait for a GOOD doctor? Nowhere. Staff courteous, kind, professional. Charging for records? Of course -- EVERY doctor does!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Was recommended to this Doctor by a friend. Initial reviews were good, but long wait times, poor treatment by office staff, and a lack of empathy will stop me from returning. After 9 months of "treatment" my daughter is worse off than when she started! For a Doctor that claims he "thinks outside of the box", he repeatedly placed the blame on the lab (can only use LABCORP- kickback?) and accused by daughter of not taking her medication. Dr. Freedman is not on MY CHART (which all other Memorial drs are), charges for copies of records, and refused to send records to my daughter's pediatrician. Very upset I wasted time and gambled with my daughter's health with this individual.

Submitted September 30, 2014

Waited for 1 1/2 hours with at least 8 other patients that had same scheduled time...seemed to know what was going on with daughter but then sent us to get blood work, ultrasounds etc.... When results came back we were told that her "issues" were not endocrine related but the eye dr would need to treat her. We are now in the hospital getting a complete work up and so far all results point towards a thyroid disease! It now has come to my attention by friends who have used Dr. Freedman that he is great with prescribing GROWTH hormones and ovbiously NOT more serious diagnosis's that come along with thyroid disease.... I would NEVER recommend this arrogant doctor.

Submitted July 25, 2012

Solid pediatric endocrinologist. Avg wait for us over the past 4 years is about an hour. Go prepared to wait. He treatment of our son has succeeded.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr Freedman is a very intelligent man whom ive been seeing for about five years now. Not only is he smart but he is very nice and will answer any questions you may have thoroughly. I believe he does care for the well being of his patients.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

THE TOP SPECIALIST IN THE AREA FOR PEDIATRIC GROWTH DEFICIENCIES.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

He is very intelligent and thorough. We really like Dr. Freedman

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

Dr. Samuel M. Freedman's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Pembroke Pines, FL