Ratings for Dr. Mohammad J. Baba

This man is terrible. He yelled at my mother and he yelled at me. I had to report him to the Hospital's House Supervisor. He threatened to "not treat" my mother and have me "kicked out" of her hospital room because I stood up to him because of the way he was barking questions at my 83 year old mother, who has had two strokes, with a BP reading of 195/89 just before he came in. A patient in that condition doesn't need to have demanding questions asked of her. His behavior was completely unacceptable. It's my opinion that this man has not business being a doctor. He violated the most important aspect of his oath >>>> Do no harm. He was yelling and carrying on like a crazy person at his patients bedside. How is that not harmful? It's a shame. I hope something can be done. I am posting on every website I can and complaining to the Texas Medical Board and any other entity I can think of.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr. Mohammad J. Baba's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1988)