Ratings for Dr. David Kirkpatrick

Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable, patient, kind, gentle, with a terrific bedside manner and a great sense of humour. I've been under his care for twenty years, and had multiple surgeries for a recurring issue, and I feel fully confident in his care. Lovely man.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

The best of the best - when your problem is urgent or serious you couldn't ask for anybody better. When it is more routine, you understand why it may take a little longer

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Awesome doctor, awesome staff! Three operations in for a recurring problem, and I wouldn't go anywhere else. He's knowledgeable, kind, and skilled.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I have been lucky enough to have him as my doctor for about 15 years. He is kind, caring and one of the smartest doctors I have encountered. He is the full package, personable, kind caring and smart as anything.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I was seeing Dr. Kirkpatrick for a specific reason but was referred back to him by my GP for another reason Kirkpatrick was abrupt and very rude. He blew me off by basically telling me 'don't call us we'll call you' after the test results come in, but I never heard back from him...I believe because my GP did not give Dr Kirkpatrick all the information about my case Kirkpatrick was angry with me.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Kirkpatrick for over 20 years. He is simply the best. Yes sometimes you must wait, but he never rushes his patients and he is thorough.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I too have been seeing Dr. K for over 20 years and am amazed at his caring yet professional attitude on each and every visit - a rare combination in a Doctor. I too, hope he will not be retiring any time soon!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Simply the best; kind and caring, and of course highly skilled. We are so lucky, who are his patients.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

He is one fantastic Doctor ,sometimes there is a wait to see him but the reason being , he never rushes you out of the office but explains things in a manner you can understand ,He has a personality that puts you at ease regardless of the situation,A very caring and compassionate person ,He knows what he is talking about. I hope he is around for a long time

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

He is the best of the lot. I suffered for 5 yrs. with horrible tinitus, then my dedicated & persistent GP sent me to Dr. K. After a myriad of tests and despite being told in the past that it was an incurable condition I'd have to live with Dr. K. widened my sinuses and within 48 hours the ringing was gone. Twenty years later he corrected my frequent bouts of vertigo. His explanations are both detailed and clear. This a doctor who will go the extra mile and give his best everytime. Halifax is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014