Ratings for Dr. David Kirkpatrick

I have been lucky enough to have him as my doctor for about 15 years. He is kind, caring and one of the smartest doctors I have encountered. He is the full package, personable, kind caring and smart as anything.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I was seeing Dr. Kirkpatrick for a specific reason but was referred back to him by my GP for another reason Kirkpatrick was abrupt and very rude. He blew me off by basically telling me 'don't call us we'll call you' after the test results come in, but I never heard back from him...I believe because my GP did not give Dr Kirkpatrick all the information about my case Kirkpatrick was angry with me.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I too have been seeing Dr. K for over 20 years and am amazed at his caring yet professional attitude on each and every visit - a rare combination in a Doctor. I too, hope he will not be retiring any time soon!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Simply the best; kind and caring, and of course highly skilled. We are so lucky, who are his patients.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

He is one fantastic Doctor ,sometimes there is a wait to see him but the reason being , he never rushes you out of the office but explains things in a manner you can understand ,He has a personality that puts you at ease regardless of the situation,A very caring and compassionate person ,He knows what he is talking about. I hope he is around for a long time

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

He is the best of the lot. I suffered for 5 yrs. with horrible tinitus, then my dedicated & persistent GP sent me to Dr. K. After a myriad of tests and despite being told in the past that it was an incurable condition I'd have to live with Dr. K. widened my sinuses and within 48 hours the ringing was gone. Twenty years later he corrected my frequent bouts of vertigo. His explanations are both detailed and clear. This a doctor who will go the extra mile and give his best everytime. Halifax is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Has been treating me for upwards of 25 years now for a non life threatening but at times very complicated disease. We have come to know and respect each other and he is always there if I need him.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Kirkpatrick for 28 years. Amazing man. Amazing doctor. Cannot say enough good things.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Best ENT. Very kind and caring. Have gone to him for 25 years and he always goes above and beyond what he needs to do.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr. David Kirkpatrick's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been lucky enough to have him as my doctor for about 15 years. He is kind, caring and one of the smartest doctors I have encountered. He is the full p..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was seeing Dr. Kirkpatrick for a specific reason but was referred back to him by my GP for another reason Kirkpatrick was abrupt and very rude. He blew me ..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Kirkpatrick for over 20 years. He is simply the best. Yes sometimes you must wait, but he never rushes his patients and he is thorough."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I too have been seeing Dr. K for over 20 years and am amazed at his caring yet professional attitude on each and every visit - a rare combination in a Doctor. ..."

December 7, 2014