Ratings for Dr. David Kirkpatrick

I agree that Dr. Kirkpatrick is a wonderful doctor who always takes time to listen and explains things so well. He is kind and easy to talk to and I always get the feeling he genuinely cares. I also agree with the comment about his secretary - she is incredibly rude. Despite that I will never go to another doctor as Dr. Kirkpatrick is simply the best!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

I really like Dr. K. He is so helpful and soothing in his tone.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Been seeing Dr. K for many years. Always a pleasure as he is thorough and knowledgeable very nice doctor. Often runs late but probably because he never rushes you out. Answers all questions.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

A1 Doctor. he takes his time and sometimes is late BUT he is the best around. he is knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Kirkpatrick is a kind and caring doctor who will always go that extra mile for his patients. He takes time to really listen and is very good at explaining what he thinks the problem might be. It's unfortunate that his secretary is the rudest person I have ever had to deal with. (I gave a '3 ' rating and that was being charitable!!). That said, Halifax is lucky to have someone of Dr. Kirkpatrick's calibre. Amazing doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable, patient, kind, gentle, with a terrific bedside manner and a great sense of humour. I've been under his care for twenty years, and had multiple surgeries for a recurring issue, and I feel fully confident in his care. Lovely man.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

The best of the best - when your problem is urgent or serious you couldn't ask for anybody better. When it is more routine, you understand why it may take a little longer

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Awesome doctor, awesome staff! Three operations in for a recurring problem, and I wouldn't go anywhere else. He's knowledgeable, kind, and skilled.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I have been lucky enough to have him as my doctor for about 15 years. He is kind, caring and one of the smartest doctors I have encountered. He is the full package, personable, kind caring and smart as anything.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I was seeing Dr. Kirkpatrick for a specific reason but was referred back to him by my GP for another reason Kirkpatrick was abrupt and very rude. He blew me off by basically telling me 'don't call us we'll call you' after the test results come in, but I never heard back from him...I believe because my GP did not give Dr Kirkpatrick all the information about my case Kirkpatrick was angry with me.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015