Ratings for Dr. Ian Burwash

Seen him for 4 years. He has always been there when I needed him. Kind and really cares. Glad he is at the Heart Institute.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Terrible bed side manner. Cold, unfriendly and uncaring. Man is in the wrong business. I switched doctors after several very poor encounters. Would not let this Doctor work on my SUV.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr Ian Burwash has been my cardiologist for 18years one could not have a more professional ,caring, and sensitive doctor. He s always there for you and his assistant Donna is also there for you ,they make a great team. I am so fortunate to have them both , and Ottawa Heart Institute is also fortunate to have him on their team.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Dr Burwash has been my doctor for over 15 yrs and I couldnt ask for a better doctor,,he is very professional on every level and is very compassionate and sincere in a very human way..he is genuinely interested in u as a person and does his very best to convey that to u.....Donna his assistant is very helpful in every way...both make a great team we are very fortunate to have such Great Cardiologists in Ottawa and Dr.Burwash is a 10////thanks for always being there.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

A1 guy. Knowledgeable and cares. We need more docs like him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr Burwash is an excellent doctor. He has excellent communications and is most helpfulin explaining situations and conditions.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

He has been my doctor for almost 14years and is in my mind the best, he is caring and kind has a great attitude when dealing with his patience,he is professional and makes u feel like someone not just another number..I feel very confident in his care and very happy to have him as my doctor....he is a credit to his profession..

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Dr Burwash is a great individual and a fine example of what the medical profession shud be,,he is my doctor and I couldnt ask for better person he is a good listner and is also interested in the concerns you have about your health,he eases your anxiety when you are upset about your diagnosis and does everything to find a solution and keep u on the right track for good health. he is a terrific individual very personable and helpful lucky to have him

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Amazing! I was extremely sick, near death's door and contacted his office. The secretary was outstanding and squeezed me in fast with Dr. Burwash. He was compassionate, caring, prompt and quickly diagnosed my problem. He treated me on the spot. Within the week I was back to normal. I am now functioning better than my teens. Amazing doctor and staff!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

One of a kind. Attentive, knowledgeble, and compassionate. He exemplifies the spirits of the Ottawa Heart Institute.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2007