Ratings for Dr. Aman A. Jafar

Dr. Jafar is great but his staff should ALL be fired!! I have been waiting for a monthfor things that take days to do. Most are rude and never return calls. I wouldn't suggest this office solely on the horrible staff and lack of service and help they give. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to them. Disgusted.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

He is very inefficient, not regular. He has the rudest assistants, one of them being Meme who is very unprofessional

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

dr jafar is a good dr and he is nice dr that take care of good patient care and patient does not have to wait that long in the lobby

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

when i called this office to make a appointment the staff was very friendly and when i went to see the doctor was on time i did not have to wait and the doctor was very understanding to listen to my problems he wrote me a prescription the front desk called it in to my pharmacy and i was very pleased.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

he practiced at my mother's nursing home and talked to her. He thought my mother had dementia and knew nothing. He went to my mother and asked her "How are you" and my mother replied "I am fine", then he left. That was the way he saw his patient.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

This doctor is the worst! He cares nothing about his patients and puts his pocketbook before the well being of his patients! He is just AWFUL and I have no respect for him at all! DO NOT TAKE YOUR FAMILY TO SEE THIS MAN!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

I am speechless. This doctor is rude and impatient. My feelings are hurt. Most patients are on medicaid/medicare that go to see this doctor. I have had 2 visits and I am outta there. I was treated as if I was not important and not worth his time. Terrible experience. No bad side manners at all.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

I thought doctors were suppose to help you and have bedside matters not Aman Ali Jafar. He treated my disabled mother like a DOG. He is impatient and we waited for over 25 minutes to be seen. The doctor came in the room with another male that was taking notes. He didn't introduce this other man to my mother or me so there was no patient confidentiality! From the moment he came in he was very impatient! My mother was the last patient to be seen so I know he could have taken the time to listen to her concerns but, he didn't. My mother’s concerns were not heard Dr. Jafar told my mother what he had to say and would not let her speak. When she asked a question concerning her health he told her to SHUT UP AND GET OUT. All my mother was asking was for him to not keep referring her out to other medical facilities and to have her admitted to the hospital due to her many medical complications. ! I pray for this man he choose a profession to help people in pain or hurt and they leave feeling worst than they did when they came.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

worst doctor, not friendly and very much attitude by him

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

Dr. Aman A. Jafar's Credentials

• Aga Khan Med Coll, Aga Khan Univ, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal