Ratings for Dr. David Hyman

Chief of Intern Medicine, Ben Taub General Hospital. Dr. Hyman as a physician and employee of AMS, had seen me numerous times. In 2008, I informed him that my medical condition had worsened from the past. No examination for this was done. The next time he saw me I informed him my condition was much poorer, but Dr. Hyman did no further test and no examination. I finally had to go to an outside physician for treatment for the liver problems and surgery. He later told me that he did not think I needed any testing and it seems it was not a problem for him to disregard this instead of taking any precautionary measures. Dr. Hyman has also entered in mis-leading information into my medical record and stated later that he would stand behind this bad information. His lack of care and concern with patient’s health and safety as I have found is a problem. AMS is Affiliated Medical Services who is owned and or operated by Baylor College of Medicine and University of Texas.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Dr. David Hyman's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Amerigroup