Ratings for Dr. Robert Klein

Very neglectful office my mother has been waiting over two months for biopsy. Made appointment to see what was going on. Dr. Klein was rude didn't want to hear our complaint about the staff said that he employed everyone in the office. He didn't want to listen to us he called his office manager Jackie she got in my face and yelled. I have never seen anything like it. Do not ever come to this place their reviews are terrible and its for a good reason.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Here's we've got a group of great doctors, but most of the staff members are aweful! Starting with the office manager Jackie! She's the worst of them all! Not only does she speak to the patients like they are trash but the way she speaks to her staff and even some of the physicians is disgusting! She carries herself with no respect. As the leader of the office she doesn't show an example to her employees. Therefore They all feel the need to be rude, always have an attitude like you owe them something. As I sat in the dirty waiting room of the pines office I could hear someone yelling about an employee, I went into the bathroom and here is the office manger bashing one of her employees. Saying she dislikes her and putting the poor girls business out there. I felt horrible and only wished Dr. Klein was present to listen the way this ugly monster was speaking!! I immediately cancelled my appt and asked for my records to be sent to their Miramar location. If you want to deal with clas and be respected only go to Miramar or Weston location or better yet find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I love my entire experience at his office. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

where to begin...old run down dirty place! bathroom is always dirty, staff is rude, wait time is ridiculous! over 2 hours for an annual! you never get to see the same doctor twice its like a meat market! i over heard the staff saying the had 120 patients scheduled and only 3 doctors that day... not my type of office!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

This is by far the worst obgyn office I have ever been to!!!!! Dr Klein did a surgery on me and left me in so much pain now I have to go to a professional doctor who knows what he is doing to have the surgery redone!!! I absolutly hate this office and wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy. Just like everyone else said the girls in the front office are very nasty,rude and plain out disrespectful. They should all be fired.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Worst office ever!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT to anyone. I'm 38 weeks and I had to change my DR due to the fact they didn't go along with my pregnancy as they were supposed to. It's very hard for them to answer the phone the stuff is HORRIBLE, I would have to wait for them 30 mins to just answer a phone.. To avoid a headache please look for another office!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. klein could be very charming in the first visit; however, his staff are not helpful when in need. they are not knowledgable of what is going on. for example if a patient admitted to a hospital on or before a day of an appointment, they still charge you a no show fee. they don't give a courtesy call to remind any patients of their up coming appointment. when in pain or have any concern, the doctors are very quick to judge you instead of trying to help you. they will twist your words. during visit, they rush you so much that you forget the ask the most important question you had. not a very peasant place. i would not recommend that place to no one.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I love Dr Klein but I absolutely despise their staff. They are so unprofessional very unwelcoming people. Even the girls who take your vitals are rude. I have a 5 years old son and 8 months ago we decided to have another baby, so the time finally came and I made the appointment. The girls that did my vitals made me feel like I had some type of disease or something. I responded to them that my visit was a check up because I just found out I was pregnant. They looked at each other and said " oh it's one of those days, it's going to be a long day." They could've congratulated me. That was such poor customer service. I guess they need to join another type of work field since conceiving is a tragedy of life rather than looking at it as a positive outlook on life. They need to rehire all new front desk staff

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I've being going to the same office almost 10 years. After couple years later I was in between to change the doctor or not and I stayed with the same doctor's office. I only go for my annual tests so I didn't mind to go once a year. But this year I made my decision and I'm changing my doctor. Dr. Klein's office never clean (all the furniture are so old & dirty - bathroom as well) I can not believe how they're treating their patients:( - never on time (long wait) and not friendly staff... Unfortunately, you can not see the same doctor when you make an appointment. Either they quit or not at the office. So, I do not recommend to go there.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

My experience was horrible i call for my pre-natal; prescription and they said they dont know what i normally take so i explain the assistant to look in the chart they said is nothing wrote it on the chart no documentation at all for what i was taking i told her there is no copy of my prescription at all or the doctor did nor documentered and she respond no we dont do that in this office they make me call my pharmacy and found out what i was taking not only that she also told me that the pharmacy didnt have the prenatal 3 days later,,,,,,she did not even feel to call anothe paharmacy to help me,horrible service.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr. Robert Klein's Credentials

• Creole

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1977)

Assurant