Dr. Reginald Roxburgh Wand

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Reginald Roxburgh Wand

Out of all Psychiatrist that I have delt with Dr wand has been the most informed and caring man. Im thankful to have his help

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

He saved my families life, and Manitoba has not been the same since he left here. He worked wonders on my daughter and helped make her life the way it is right now, i hope you read this dr wand thank you for everything you have done

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

I have not seen Dr. Wand since I was 14 years old -- I'm now 35. But I can tell you he's an amazing man. In my youth, I suffered from depression, severe anxiety and learning disabilities. Psychologists told my parents I'd never finish high school and would probably only be able to work low-paying, menial jobs as an adult. Dr. Wand disagreed and said I'd go far in life and supported me during monthly visits. Not only did I finish high school on time, I graduated with a B+ average and went on to earn a degree in journalism. I don't work a low-paying, menial job as psychologists had predicted; I've gone far in life, as Dr. Wand predicted. I work as journalist, writing on health-care issues and I'm senior editor of a health-care publication. Thank you Dr. Wand for believing in me!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2009

Excellent child and adolescent psychiatrist, with compassion and wisdom in working with patients. Respects families and patients and is thorough and has a comprehensive knowledge of medications and treatments.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Dr. Wand was a great loss to MB when he moved to BC. He had an intuitive talent for understanding people with a dual diagnosis. He was a great patient advocate, securing the best and most recent drugs on the market for my son.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

specializes in youth mental health, fantastic resource with many years of experience in the field, calm and gentle personality,

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

Dr. Reginald Roxburgh Wand's Credentials

• Manitoba (Grad. 1972)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• First Name changed from "Rox" to "Reginald Roxburgh"

August 12, 2012