Ratings for Dr. Dorothy C. Serna

Dr. Serna has been my primary doctor for many years. She is extremely knowledge, patient and kind .

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Review of my time with Dr. Serna. I love Dr. Serna. She takes a lot of time going over my symptoms, my diagnosis, my medications. She reviews what we have done in the past and always seems like she has enough time to help me. I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Vert thorough assessment and cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Dr. Serna has been my primary care physician for 13 years and has literally saved my life twice with her attention to detail and her diagnoses. She is a wonderful physician who cares for her patients but does not suffer fools gladly. My wife and our extended family use Dr. Serna and have confidence and trust in her. She never hesitates to suggest a specialist or additional tests when there is a question about a condition but is always open to a discussion as to why either is needed.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Serna is knowledgeable and caring. She is thorough and makes sure she covers all the possible diagnoses that the symptoms might indicate. Her staff is wondeful - competent and caring. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Serna for over 10 years. She is very knowledgeable. She came to a different hospital where I had been admitted on an emergency basis, just so she could check me out and manage my care. Very thorough. Even the nurses commented on her precise, detailed instructions, and how much they appreciated the information. The wait times can be long in her office, but she is an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

I asked a general question and she seemed unknowledgeable, they were suggesting more tests which I think were unnecessary it made me realize that I'm wasting my time and money.I did simple research online I found my answer.I'm not going back.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Dr. Dorothy C. Serna's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cypress, TX