Ratings for Dr. Mary Hinchliffe

She is a serious, reserved person, but I don't expect my family physician to entertain me or be a crying shoulder. As a doctor, she goes above and beyond , she is very thorough and knowledgeable, she always follows up, she is showing a genuine concern and care for a patient, and has a strong emphatic side and ethical standards. My family is very lucky and grateful to have her taking care of our health for over 20 years now. Her office team is also very efficient, helpful, kind, coordinated. 5 stars everyone!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Mary has been my doc for many years. She is empathetic, efficient and excellent

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Been seeing Mary my entire life. Very caring, knowledgable and friendly woman.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Very knowledgeable and caring doctor. One of the best!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I've been seeing Mary since the 90s. She's fantastic. She always inquires about my overall well-being and often spends the extra time to ensure the proper diagnosis. I really could't ask for a better GP. Yes, she can be forthright with her recommendations, but isn't that what you'd want from your doctor? I can't understand the negative ratings, unless those people are looking for a doctor to dote on them and cajole them into taking responsibility for their own health - because that's not Mary. Frankly, she's the best doctor I've ever had. Staff can be a bit terse, but they're busy and see a wide variety of patients in that office. So I chalk it up to that.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I have been seeing Mary for about 15 years. She has always been on time, clear and right to the point with me. I trust that she will refer me when it is appropriate and always respects how I want to do something. She is also up to date with her medical stuff. I feel fortunate to have such a good and knowledgeable GP.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr Hinchliffe was my family Dr in the late 90's until around 2004.The first couple of years she was the best doctor I had ever been to. She was kind, caring and left no stone unturned.Towards the end of me seeing her she was clearly stressed.She became rude and very short fused.I honestly think she was not sleeping for days on end, delivering too many babies and being on call for pregnant women.Her job burnt her out and it showed.I'm no longer a patient but I bet since she no longer delivers babies she is probably back to her old self.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Dr. Hinchliffe was often late. She would rush her care. She once said could only see me or my child but not both as we were late. She was insensitive and rude. I would not recommend her. She was not even present at the birth of my child after seeing her for the whole pregnancy. She never checked in with me about my child or myself or gave any extra care.She is not a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

I have been with Mary Hinchliff for 10 years and think she is awesome. Her 'look' is open, interested and focused on what you are telling her. She is so thorough, and doesn't let anything drop by the wayside. She always seems to have plenty of time for me yet has a way of keeping things moving. I REALLY appreciate that she is always on time!!! Love her.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

overall a very helpful and knowledgeable doctor. can be tough to get in to see her

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011