Ratings for Dr. Bill J. Johnson

Please do NOT go to this "cosmetic" doctor. Go to a board certified plastic surgeon! After smart lipo, I was left with many dimples and buldges all over my abdomen. I'm scheduled to go in for plastic surgery to now fix this. The money you pay him you could pay to a plastic surgeon who will put you to sleep to perform. This was an extremely painful experience. Dr. Johnson was also rude! He kept threatening to stop the procedure if I didn't stop with the crying and painful expressions while he was performing the procedure.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

***BEWARE of DR.BILL JOHNSON*** I paid close to $8000 to have a Butt Lift and Lipo to my entire Abdomen area.Now I look like "Sponge Bob Square Pants". His claims are false and all he wants is your money.If you do the finance payment offered you will continue to payback for an unsatisfactory job with interest. Do yourself a favor and go to a board certified physician to have a professional procedure.Also do not be fooled by those "Featured Visits" that he does on WFAA news. That is what lured me in. He is being "endorsed" by channel 8 news which is completely damaging journalism. You've been warned.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Terrible doctor. No explanation skills or interest in talking to me nicely. Ridiculed me. Ignored my allergic reaction to Lidocaine. Wish I had found this list sooner. One staff member outright lied to me and said I was taking up her time with my so called allergic reaction. Shaking all over like a carzy person!

Submitted October 29, 2015

He is a terrible doctor! The lipo he did on me just got corrected by a real surgeon, Dr. Roberts.

Submitted September 29, 2015

Please don't let this man do anything to you. There are so many reasons for this warning! 1. the funding is a scam, so many people have found that they have extra charges, or that date of surgery has been reported inaccurately so you end up paying all the interest! Thermage is a scam any way, and no body sees results from that so....2. ( but he certainly pushes it) 3. His personal rudeness and inconsideration. This is still not the biggest reason for Not going to any Innovations Med spa. 5. He is not a plastic surgeon, and therefore not board certified, yet he pretends to be. using dangerous equipment on people he has no expertise with. 9 I 'm getting closer to the insidiousness that should steer you from this man) 7. He has no artistic vision at all, 8. He doen't care! This is the main reason to avoid him at all costs! Main reason; He could permanently disfigure you, and leave you with a life time of regret, and never bat an eye or offer to remedy his own bad work (unless you pay dearly, and also for a worthless Thermage treatment as well) Avoid him!!

Submitted November 16, 2014

This doctor who is not bord certified RUINED my beauty, lied to me, and treated me badly to boot!!! I waited 8 hrs for my pro refute and was givin drugs to make me not care... Or I would have left!!! Now I must constantly pay for facial fillers to undo what he did to my face!!! AVOID this nartistic, arrogant , money grubbing man!!!

Submitted November 15, 2014

I had lipo on my abs and sides. Worked great. Achieved full results I was needing. Dr. Johnson was very thorough with his answers to my questions. Just as any procedure like this, if you are going to do it, you need to research what you are getting into and have good questions ready. His bedside manner was a bit weak, but don't know too many surgeons that are "jovial." Would refer people to his office.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Very unhappy with my brazilian butt lift and stomach lipo. My butt still looks flat. Dr. Johnson was not very nice or explanative. At the procedure table I was not made aware of what to expect and I was in so much pain and Dr Johnson was very unsympathetic to my pain and got annoyed with me.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

I made an appointment with Dr Johson after I saw him on TV...what a disappointment...I took a day off work for that...When you get there, all you see and talk is with a consultant mine was Meredith witch spoke fast and didn't have the right information...she said I could do the lazer procedure once a week lol...anyways...she recommended me 4 treatment of fraxel...I went there for CO2.I asked her if it was a doctor Johson she perform the procedure she said no...its a technician...I never met the Dr...never spoke to him...and she told me each procedure cost $500.If I wanted to be treated by a technician I would go to Groupon deal...not a "renamed" doctor that shows at TV all the time, right? I am from Brazil and Yes I am very disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I asked several questions before having the thread lift, I even went for two consults before having the procedure completed. After I had the threads placed the doctor called a couple of days later to see how I was doing. Three months later I went back for the final lift, once I got back into my room to dress I couldn't help but to cry as I waited for the doctor to come in. After talkin with Dr Johnson he explained the swelling and assured me once everything settle it would look a lot more natural. I decided to leave and allow the healing sometime. A year and several months later I realize all I did was create an unnecessary bill for myself! I wanted a more rounder buttock "a little curve to my jeans" and I got nothing!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr. Bill J. Johnson's Credentials

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med, Lubbock Tx 79430 (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grapevine, TX