Ratings for Dr. Sahar Abdel-Aziz

Incredibly unhelpful and rude to me. All she cared about was ensuring she had days off next month. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I had a miscarriage I went to see her following being in the hospital because I already had the appointment . The hospital sent my files to my family doctor which is hours away instead of her my mistake. she kept saying like a child that she couldn't answer my questions with a smirk because I was making her invisible. I still don't even understand what she meant by that at all. It was extremely odd and unprofessional. I would rather drive 5 hours a day to see another doctor than ever go back to her. She has zero compassion and just cares about her msi money.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Useless Dr that cares about the money and not her patients. PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

She barely said anything to me and when she did she was just being rude to me about a paperwork problem with the hospital. She made the terrible situation I was dealing with worse by turning it around and making it like she was a victim of some sort. It was so unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr Aziz has been my GP for many many years. She sits and stares at you with anxiety couldn't care less" expression on her face. A while back I was hospitalized for an extreme case of mental illness. During that time I had a team of doctors looking after me. Once I was much better, my psychiatrist told me that I would not benefit from any more specialist appointments and that my family doctor can simply refill the medicine once a month. My psychiatrist spoke directly with Dr. Aziz and made arrangements for me to return under her care. Friday afternoon, I set out to her office to make an appointment to renew my script. A secretary sitting at the desk asked me for my name. Immediately the secretary said " Dr. Aziz will no longer being accepting you as a patient due to the amount of time that had passed since my last visit". I explained it was due to my hospitalization and then told the secretary that the doctors at Belmont house specifically arranged for my return to Dr. Aziz's care and that Dr. Aziz agreed. Well, as soon as the secretary heard Belmont house, she started to act very unprofessional. I asked the secretary if we could call the Psychiatrist Dr. Aziz had spoken with to clear this up. Immediately the receptionist said"no". She said "maybe you're confused dear, I'll call Dr. Aziz and ask what she says". About 5 minutes and a few chuckles later, the secretary called me up to the desk and said "Dr.Aziz has no idea what or who you are talking about, please leave" I said "but I need to have my medication I can't go without it, that's why we made arrangements for Dr. Aziz to care for me once I left the hospital" The secretary looked at me and said " if it's that important have them fax it to us". Immediately I went to Belmont to tell them that Dr. Aziz was acting like I'm making this whole story up, like I'm crazy! Immediately Belmont House faxed Dr. Aziz's office prooving they had been in contact with her and that Dr. Aziz, as well as her secretary lied straight to my face. The following Monday I called to make an appointment. They put me in for 10:50am, March 14. 2017 but no apology for how I was treated. This afternoon, I get an email from my ex husbands mother saying Dr. Aziz will not be seeing me anymore? What? I called the office to see if this was true. ...It was. They simply told me they made a mistake when they booked me and that my book is closed. Why and how did you call my in law?"She called us". and you released my personal info? She hung up on me. This story I hope can help anyone with Mental Illness. This Clinic has such little regard for the mentally ill. I cannot believe I have been treated like garbage just because I suffer from mental illness. After 10 years with this GP and she didn't even have a backbone to tell me her lies to my face. Dr Aziz and your secretary: YOU ARE A DISGRACE IN OUR MEDICAL SYSTEM oh and if you try to delete my comment like you did yesterday, I've saved a screenshot to prove that you are deleting real patients ratings. How inappropriate can you get?

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I have been a patient since 2010 and I am always greeted by my name with a smile. I find her very personable and very thorough . She is very much on top of things as far as necessary bloods screening as I age. Very pleased .

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

This Doctor does not have good patient care manners and has poor listening skills. I suggested maybe a referral to a certain specialist to see if that would help with my ongoing issue. Dr Aziz didn't even want to discuss it. If treatment is not her idea then she doesn't want to discuss it. She walked out leaving me sitting in her office.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

This doctor has no bedside manner , is rude to her patients and does not listen very well . She is not open to suggestions and can become argumentative . I suggest you see a different doctor who is open to communication and has a little warmth in their heart .

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

this lady has a terrible bed side manner. she is rude. a know it all. i went to see her at Christmas 2015 with a lung infection, i have COPD and i get stabbing pains in my arm pits and the side of my ribs under my arms, i told her i already started my standing antibiotic and i need her to look to make sure i didn't also need a steroid as i usually do to combat an infection. she told me i wasn't sick and she didn't know why i had stabbing pains in my chest....i was almost hospitalized,.....she will not support your mental health and for God's sake.....DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILD THERE TO BE VICTIMIZED. It is evident she doesn't like them......she has no respect for little children. she thinks kids should b seen and not heard. my children were terrified...

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Can't stand this woman!!dont go to her please!!it feels like I'm wasting her time being there and she doesn't listen to your problems at all😡I was told I had a pinched nerve in my neck when in reality it was a crushed spine. Can't wait to get away from her!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016