Ratings for Dr. Sahar Abdel-Aziz

Dr.aziz is not helpful. She is so busy taking new patients for the money that she just rushes you in and out without explaining anything.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

I’ve been seeing Dr Aziz for years. She is a no nonsense kind of Dr, and has always followed up on my legitimate concerns. I find commendable that in all my years I’ve never had a long wait for getting an appointment when I phone, or in her waiting room. Since she doesn’t waste my time, unlike many other doctors, I try to do the same and only see her when deemed necessary. If you’re someone who is a hypochondriac or just looking for prescriptions, this Dr won’t be the right fit for you.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I finally got a doctor after years of being on the waitlist. went to visit this Doctor, she was HORRIBLE to me! needless to say, I went back on the waitlist. This doctor will do nothing to help you. She is only there for the pay check.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

I’d change family doctors if there weren’t a shortage in NS. Dr Aziz seems somewhat competent, but lacks listening skills, empathy and patience. One gets the impression that they are wasting her time with complaints and twice I have left her office in tears. In addition, the office is lax following up with test results I only found out that I had a questionable Pap test my mistake, a year after she got results and she proceeded to blame me for lack of follow up tests! I wasn’t even made aware of the bad result. If you have to see this doctor, be prepared for low quality care, an unprofessional office staff, and huge amounts of frustration.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

The staff are not professional. Dr. Aziz gets a 1 for punctuality because all she does is give you a mean stare and argue with people. She is not helpful, she seems as though she doesn't care about anybody. Her knowledge?? I think she has a fake degree.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I have been going to her for a few years and despite the bad reviews she has been awesome with me! Takes a little bit for her to warm up to you but once she does she is great!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Incredibly unhelpful and rude to me. All she cared about was ensuring she had days off next month. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I had a miscarriage I went to see her following being in the hospital because I already had the appointment . The hospital sent my files to my family doctor which is hours away instead of her my mistake. she kept saying like a child that she couldn't answer my questions with a smirk because I was making her invisible. I still don't even understand what she meant by that at all. It was extremely odd and unprofessional. I would rather drive 5 hours a day to see another doctor than ever go back to her. She has zero compassion and just cares about her msi money.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Useless Dr that cares about the money and not her patients. PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

She barely said anything to me and when she did she was just being rude to me about a paperwork problem with the hospital. She made the terrible situation I was dealing with worse by turning it around and making it like she was a victim of some sort. It was so unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017