Ratings for Dr. James E. Saxton

This doctor needs new staff one staff member up front you can hear her in front cussing from the minute they open I know which one she is because she's from Diboll she talks about my family like she knows us she has a mouth on her and next time your nurses want to tell patients to stay off first you tell your nurses to stay off their cell phones first not to worry I am looking for a new doctor just because of your nurses half the time we can't even see the doctor I was sick but they turned me away cause they just assumed I was there for refills but ended being admitted to hospital you can thank your nurse the one that's been there the longest lucky I didn't sue anyone I was in hospital for 1 week and one receptionist that answers phone always gave me attitude about getting my records my home health asked for my records and she told then I had to sign a release dr you need to talk to your staff before you really get sued or lose your patients careful who you hire I know for a fact one of your girls have at least worked 10 to 15 different places and she would get fired cause if her mouth on her

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr. Saxton has been my doctor for many years now, he was helpful at first, but now I have to remind him of every condition I have even if he sees it in my chart. In this past year he has not resolved any of my issues, now I am looking for a new doctor. By the way he will not give you anything for pain or even look for a solution to your pain. Maybe he needs to retire.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

This doctor discriminates against pain patients and will not see you if you see a pain specialist and take a prescribed pain med. He assumes you are a drug addict and will not see you and turns you away when you get to the office and list your meds. He is a sorry excuse for a doctor and has little compassion for anyone in pain. He does not judge the person but rather the paper he sees with a med list. You do not look or feel or behave like you are "high" but he turns you away because you don't fit his idea of the good patient. He does not care to try to find out what is wrong with you if you state you have pain and will not even see you to treat your hypertension or asthma if he sees another doctor prescribes you pain medications.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Dr. James E. Saxton's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1968)

Workers Comp