Ratings for Dr. Ruth Morris

An excellent doctor who really knows her patients. Leslie and her staff are so nice and helpful as well. Very lucky to be a patient!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

An excellent, proactive Doctor does not wait things to fester. She has been our family's Doctor since she began her practice in Hamilton. Only, problem, she my age and will have to retire when I will need her most. Until then, I'm fortunate and blessed to have her. THE BEST!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Morris is by far the best GP i know of. I am constantly telling my friends that this quality of care does really exist and that they should be looking for more in their family Dr's. The good doctor and her excellent staff have now seen me through some messy kidney problems. Severe illness with both of my Pregnancies. In fact, when I called recently experiencing some problems with this pregnancy, Leslie, showing real compassion got me in immediately, Ursula was thorough and asked questions that never occurred to me, and Dr. Morris really went to bat for my baby and I. Making calls to get me a record-time ultrasound. Which truly has helped to save my baby and my life. Other people should be so lucky as to have a team like this looking out for their health.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

I feel quite grateful to have such a good physician for the last 27 years. She has always made me feel quite comfortable in asking questions without ever rushing me. I like that she is not quick to medicate without good reason and she has always made referals without hesitation when necessary. As for Leslie, although she can appear to be cold she does show her warmer side from time to time and I give her credit for a very efficient offfice. Not an easy task especially when most of us can be a little irritable when we or our children are ill or faced with an unknown. She has never made me feel like I shouldn't be calling and has always gone above and beyond in trying to accomodate me and my family with an appointment.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

Dr. Morris and her staff are excellent. I have been a patient for 26 years and have always received efficient and appropriate service and care. My experience has been different than some of the previous comments: the diagnoses are always bang on and referrals, whenever necessary, were made quickly. I have a lot of respect for Dr. Morris and have always admired her for her professionalism and ability.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010

Always listens well and makes accurate diagnosis. If it is out of her knowledge base she will refer to a specialist.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr. Morris has been my doctor for over 25 years. She is also the doctor for my parents and took on my husband when we got married. She is very understanding and very thorough. I love her new concept in her dietician, diabetic counsellor, and therapist...she truly is the "people's doctor" No one is perfect, or we would be in the perfect world, so although I do agree with that Leslie can be "different" obviously she must be doing something right in order for Dr. Morris to keep her all these years. she does what she gets paid to do and that should be okay. They say a secretary is the front person for the doctor or administrator, but in this case, its not the case...

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr Morris has been my doctor for 25 years, and my children's since their births (13,11), we love Dr. Morris and would never change doctors. She is always pleasant, efficient, extremely thorough and proactve, she listens and truly seems to care about her patients. I would agree with everything people have said here about Leslie but I once overheard Leslie talking on the phone to her Mother who was adjusting to living in a retirement home. Leslie was so sweet and caring and such a great daughter to her mother, it made me see her in a new light. I started being extra friendly to her and she turned into a totally different woman. You never know what people are going through, taking time to try and understand someone can change how you view them. I'm sure she often deals with sick & miserable people, it must take it's toll on you. Try going out of your way to be pleasant and she warms up and is a nice lady. I'm trying to do the same with Ursula her nurse but so far she's not warming up :(

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Dr Morris has been my Dr for the last 23yrs and although her office is generaly always busy and you do have to wait, I wouldn't change Dr's for a minute! She has been very helpful and efficient with me and my family over the years. Never one to brush you off but is pro-active in ordering tests or referrals.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr.Morris has been my doctor since the day i was born.I feel she is a good doctor and is knowledgable, but everyone makes mistakes as she has before.As for Lesley,she needs to go! She is very rude and gives you the feeling of not wanting to call and make appointments when needed.She is not friendly and seems to hate her job.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009