Ratings for Dr. Michelle Jay

She is extremely knowledgable and goes above and beyond for the services she provides. Excellent staff as well.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I had an emergency and Dr. Jay was nice and very helpful. I walked-in without an appointment and had to wait, but she took the time to tell me why my tooth was hurting and explained how to fix the problem. I feel like she cares about my pain, and offered to do a root canal for me on her day off so I could get out of pain sooner. The staff were very nice, too. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. Jay is knowledgable and took the time to explain my procedure options so they were easy to understand and i was comfortable making a decision. She did great work! The staff is friendly and the office is super clean and comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Jay always runs late. I always book my appointment first thing in the morning and she always shows up 30 mins late. She was talking bad about her current assistant/hygienist which made me very uncomfortable

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Jay is the best dentist I have ever been to. She knows her business. She is kind, fun and respectful. Her work lasts and is great quality. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr. Jay is someone who genuinely loves her job and cares for her patients. Truly the best.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Jay informed me that I needed a root canal - after spending clos to $900.00 - I was having severe pain & she advised me to see a dentist at Tuxedo dental centre who specialized in root canals - was told it would cost me approx, $1300.00 - which I couldnt afford - Wks later I finally had the tooth pulled - and was informed she would remove it free of charge - the day prior to having the tooth exracted I visted with her for approx 10 mins or less and was charged for the visit. would definitely not recommend her. Im out over $1000.00 and no tooth ... found a new dentist.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Jay has been my dentist for several years. With the new office there was definite growing pains with the business side of things, but what is important that she is meticulous with the care she provides and has made sure that the people she works with follow the same work ethic. Yes, I've had to wait some times, but I am more concerned about having healthy teeth for the rest of my life than spending a little extra time in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

She's a decent dentist but her billing, staff and wait times are horrible.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Jay is the best dentist I have ever been to. Bar none. Its true that she sometimes takes a long time or is running late. So what? Every dentist and doctor out there is running late and sometimes takes forever. Who even cares about that? Totally irrelevant in the big scheme of things. What you really need to know is that Dr. Jay does excellent work. Dr. Jay actually notices if you are experiencing any pain, discomfort or fear and will stop and re-jigger things until you are OK. She has the most gentle and comforting technique anywhere (and I have been to dentists in several Provinces) She extracted my daughter's impacted wisdom tooth today. It was incredible! YES we waited for her. Once the freezing had taken hold, Dr. Jay had the tooth out in under 2 minutes (I timed it) It is now just 3 hours later and my daughter is in no pain and the freezing has worn off. I had a broken tooth some years ago that Dr. Jay took out for me. Let me tell you that she does not violently yank your tooth out or break it into a million pieces like a lot of dentists. Dr. Jay has a way of 'unlocking' the tooth and then very gently removes it somehow. It seems like magic. If you are looking for a dentist that will not traumatize you in any way then Dr. Jay is for you.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015