Ratings for Dr. Michelle Jay

I have had a lot of bad experiences with dentists. After hearing amazing things I was lucky enough to be accepted into Dr.Jays practice. She is the most knowledgable and professional dentist I have ever had. I used to have to get a dozen or more needles just for a simple cavity, with her I only require 1 or two. She had to correct all the awful work I had received from my last dentist. A proper filling takes time, if your in and out in 390 min it was not done correctly. Even after spending up to 4 hours in the chair I am in no pain even the following days. I cant say enough good things about her. Its a 90 min drive from where I live to get to her office and honestly if I lived in a different province it would still be worth the trip!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr. Jay is absolutely amazing! Yes she does run a bit behind, but she's worth waiting for! I didn't even feel the needle go in for freezing. My son is always so excited to go to her. She has a great attitude, her staff are all very friendly and helpful, and the office is always in immaculate condition!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Great dentist but horrible office. Every time I walk in, there is no one at the reception desk. Her staff are extremely nice, but seem to be running around a lot. Sometimes I am in the waiting room and the phone does not stop ringing. I’m not sure why she

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr Jay is such a pleasant person and always has a smile in her face. She provided me with no nonsense, long term options which I expect will save me money in the long term. Her knowledge is clear the minute she starts talking. Her staff are so sweet too. I would highly recommend Dr Jay.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Extremely happy and knowledgeable staff. Dr.Jay took the time to clearly explain everything to me so, that I now understand how to get my teeth fixed and what I need to do to keep them healthy. Best experience with any dentist I've ever been to. I waited a bit to be seen, but can see why everyone wants to see her...well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Also tried charge me 75 dollar no show fee when they didn’t even remind me of my appointment! I show up to my appointment and she is running late.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

horrible. Always runs late!! Never book first thing in the morning as she always comes in 30 minutes after scheduled appointment time. My hygienist is also a receptionist apparently. I noticed my hygienist is behind schedule because she is in the front taking care of her patients paper work. Never answers the phone since there is no receptionist. Like, how do you not have a real receptionist?? Pathetic.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

She is extremely knowledgable and goes above and beyond for the services she provides. Excellent staff as well.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I had an emergency and Dr. Jay was nice and very helpful. I walked-in without an appointment and had to wait, but she took the time to tell me why my tooth was hurting and explained how to fix the problem. I feel like she cares about my pain, and offered to do a root canal for me on her day off so I could get out of pain sooner. The staff were very nice, too. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. Jay is knowledgable and took the time to explain my procedure options so they were easy to understand and i was comfortable making a decision. She did great work! The staff is friendly and the office is super clean and comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017