Ratings for Dr. Rick Goodhew

He is kind,compassionate and caring. I trust him and am grateful for his expertise.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Goodhew has a great demeanour and really takes his time with patients. I never feel rushed and would rather have my appt be a little late in order that he not rush with me or the rest of his patients. Linda is great as well....always follows up. They have both been great to our family.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Goodhew takes the time to listen to you and try to understand your issues, and he discusses and clearly explains the problem and remedies. He is so patient and makes me feel very comfortable. Linda is pretty unpleasant most of the time, but that's not enough to make me even consider another doctor. Dr. Goodhew is wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

The best Doctor - kind, patient, always professional, compassionate, etc., etc.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr Goodhew is the best doctor in town. He's extremely helpful, takes the time to listen. If he's late I know it's because he gave another patient in crisis the time they needed as he has done for me. Linda is great at her job as well, always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Personable and knowledgeable . Not sure he understands the frustration caused by his receptionist

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Wait times are astronomical. An appointment at 10am you'll be lucky to be in by 1pm. Receptionist extremely rude talks on the phone about her personallife while you stand there waiting. Appointments are booked quite a while in advance. When you go in for any issues there is no follow up.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Awesome Doctor and Office Manager! Our family has been patients for many years and he has always taken the time to help myself, my children and my family by providing excellent health care. Linda and Dr Goodhew have both went the extra mile to help out in many different situations which certainly makes our lives easier and healthier. Hope he is our doctor for a long long time. Could not be happier

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr. Rick is warm, kind, and genuine. I feel completely comfortable discussing issues with him and I know he truly wants me to be healthy and feel better. He uses humour and acts like a real person, not a superior! Will never change doctors! Linda is effective but not always the friendliest. But if she gets the job done well and quickly, that's okay with me.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013