Ratings for Dr. Bryan Peeler

This doctor is a QUACK! Moved to town. Needed a good doctor for my family and his attitude was horrible and his overall manner was that of a angry person. Doesn't know what the hell he's doing! I can't believe he's allowed to practice medicine! Stay away from this man!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

He treated my 98 yr old Grandmother. She had a broken hip, he could not see it on his xray, so was going to send her to therapy with a Doctor we had requested she not have. Then would NOT sign the release form so we could take her to her specialist in a larger city, so we had to take her in a private car 45 miles to have her operated on. The orthopedic specialist said she did have a broken hip and could have died had we not gotten her there. Dr. Peeler was rude, condesending and not helpful at all. His comment was "I do this everyday and I do it well, you people ask too many questions"

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Bryan Peeler's Credentials

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med, Lubbock Tx 79430 (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Plainview, TX