Ratings for Dr. Robert Wallach

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr Wallach totally misdiagnosed and mistreated me, when I was complaining of bloating and ten months of bleeding post menopause, he put me on birth control pills, which made no sense and didnt help me or stop the bleeding, by then I was extremely anemic, I begged for an ultrasound and said it was not necessary, until I discussed my issues with a very knowledgeable intelligent friend, who told me to seek another doctors opinion because she felt it was something serious that he ignored, well SHE was right I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, had he listened to my symptoms, I am very not knowledgeable when it comes to medicine and I always trusted my doctors that they know best.....I had surgery, chemotherapy and now hope for a cure...... Dr. Wallach is an old man who should not be practicing any longer.......if not for my friend he would have never diagnosed me........

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

Dr. Wallach completely dismissed my symptoms, handed my information off to a "nurse practitioner", and then essentially told me to suck it up until menopause (about ten years away). A few months later, I ended up in an emergency room, was suffering from anemia, and had to have surgery to correct the problem. His manner was insensitive and overbearing and he couldn't have made it clearer that he thought even bothering with me was beneath him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2006

Dr. Robert Wallach's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1960)

GHI